Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

Honestly, regardless of their answer, I would pass on the clam. You are in FL where there seems to be a good reefing community. I bet you can find a better colored clam for cheaper from someone who genuinely wants to make money. These people sound Busch League. You're having problems now, do you think that's going to change once they have your money?

Lawl, what does he do, run it out of his grandma's basement?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the corals that the FF has sold me and might not know the whole story... but i dont care what you got to sell - you cant conduct business that way. I have met russ and liked him a lot. but things can change for me with just one of these type incidents. You wanna know the worst part! i recommended TFF to Randi in the first place!

surgicalsense
I really like the corals that the FF has sold me and might not know the whole story... but i dont care what you got to sell - you cant conduct business that way. I have met russ and liked him a lot. but things can change for me with just one of these type incidents. You wanna know the worst part! i recommended TFF to Randi in the first place!

That scandless! :o Eric how could you?!

j/k ... I couldn't help myself. Eric, there was no way of knowing that guy was going to be doushe like that. It is always 50/50 chances.

What a freak.I never even heard of frag farmer.I would not waste my time getting upset with this guy.I have owned a business for 19 years.When someone makes me mad or is in the wrong I say have a nice day and walk away.

I've never purchased from these guys, nor will I ever. The last thing I want is to get frustrated, yelled at then cursed at for wanting to give them my business. I don't like dealing with unprofessional businesses.

There are always two sides to a story but nothing calls for a public post like that--FROM A BUSINESS no less--regardless of the situation.

P.S. Kudos to EZ for nabbing the shot.

That scandless! :o Eric how could you?!

j/k ... I couldn't help myself. Eric, there was no way of knowing that guy was going to be doushe like that. It is always 50/50 chances.

I know! now i feel like a doushe =)

I Sent Russ a email.He is a wholesaler that imports from Sea Dwelling Creatures.Wonder how SDC will like his Facebook posts.

Ahhhh! Now this is what I like to see. A community coming together to right a wrong through ruining another's career. Tis the American dream. I say go for it.

I don't think anyone is ruining his career, any consequences to HIS ACTIONS were solely HIS responsibility in my opinion. If he thinks he can conduct business this way without repercussions, he is sadly mistaken.

surgicalsense
A community coming together to right a wrong through ruining another's career. Tis the American dream. I say go for it.

:lol:

I don't think anyone is ruining his career, any consequences to HIS ACTIONS were solely HIS responsibility in my opinion. If he thinks he can conduct business this way without repercussions, he is sadly mistaken.

I agree!

He sent me messages after he found out i screen captured his slandering post. i had read the FB post before i found out it was one of my friends he was bashing. As i read it i knew that i would never order from them again! but when i found out who he was talking about i wanted action!

I have seen him slam people in the past and it was the same type of rant... blah blah... I am awesome, time is $$$, don't waist my time with ?'s about corals... I'm the shi%... i am awesome, don't F with me and my awesomeness!

whatever Mr awesomeness!

PS Russ!

Thanks for the bryopsis you sent me on my last coral! Its been so fun to look at in my tank!

I can tell you from running a lawn and landscaping business for 19 years that I do not like un happy customers. Post like that WILL effect your bottom line. He is gonna ruin his own career with post like that.

saltwatercoral
Well said. I'm curious as to how he'll lash back.

Put the pic of the original screenshot up on his facebook page and find out :haha:

I unfriended him,unliked and blocked him already!

here is a little more of what i captured

tff-1-1.jpg

Have his grandma drive him to EZ's house to try to make him delete his screen shot.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Ummm just curious, I've seen you EZ on the frag farmer Facebook. You liked the coral and happy with the corals and that he should be a "sponsor" for nanoreef. I am no way saying what he did was right and Im gonna completey stay out of that conversation. Guess things went bad afterward for u?

Ummm just curious, I've seen you EZ on the frag farmer Facebook. You liked the coral and happy with the corals and that he should be a "sponsor" for nanoreef. I am no way saying what he did was right and Im gonna completey stay out of that conversation. Guess things went bad afterward for u?

Hi neuwave, long time no see =)

I loved them and recommended them to everyone! but after watching his behavior over the last few months and this crap today i have completely changed my mind. i am sure you have seen his other rants

I posted this earlier... but i actually recommended TFF to Fl candy in the first place. Imagine how bad i feel about the whole thing.

not gonna lie! They have great corals and great prices... (besides my bropsis and zoa eating nudis that i got from them) :angry: But with that said there is no way i will support any business that acts that way. i would pass even if the corals were 99 cents plus free shipping and came with a fully trained cute puppy than didnt poop :D

Should I even bother calling the Owner Robert?

As far as I know he posted everything under the frag farmer's page so I guess I would have to bring suit on the whole company......

I am so over them, after the email I sent telling Russ to stop emailing me.

I know Robert is cool I was talking to him for an hour the other day and then Russ chimed in this AM after all was well again and told me that I could eat the corals.

IDK

Thanks you guys for being so supportive, I did get upset when they botched the sale, but the way they treated me was just crap, after they and I calmed down and still never told me how to send payment, and all I did was ask if I could only be contacted by Robert not Russ, then this started. I am so over the drama, if they deleted it fine but I am still going to report them or that.

Oh guys that isn't their page either, that's the employee, their page is a whole different thing.

Archived