Cultivated Reef

The Frag Farmer....

FlCandy

surgicalsense

<_< ... theres more? He did this on their page as well?

... is this guy like some punk spoiled kid, who figures he is untouchable regardless of his actions.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<_< ... theres more? He did this on their page as well?

... is this guy like some punk spoiled kid, who figures he is untouchable regardless of his actions.

Russ goes by frag farmer on Facebook and the main website is thefragfarmer.

He looks like a swell-guy in his pic too....

I am going to try and call Robert and see WTF is up as he was the one I was talking to begin with.

I don't get how someone can have an employee that acts like that and let them do it.....

dude should obviously be immediately fired or quickly euthanized so he doesnt spread his rabies to innocent bystanders.

definitely lost any of my future purchases. thanks for the heads up--sorry you had to deal with that nonsense

surgicalsense
He looks like a swell-guy in his pic too fricking ate a lemon, Boca Boy born into money who works for this awesome company and thinks his S%^& don't stink.

I am going to call Robert and see WTF is up as he was the one I was talking to begin with.

I don't get how someone can have an employee that acts like that and let them do it.....

Duck face

... usually done (with this one exception) by chics that assume it make their lips look lusher, while actually imtating water fowl.

Lol you did make a unnecessary deal out of him not selling you the clam.

Okay I asked them how to pay for the clam and all they said was no Paypal, I asked if they would hold it then as I couldn't pay for it via their site, and they ignored me. WTF was I to do, not good customer service?

They had talked to me for a hour straight re the clam knew I was willing to pay for it and ignored me!

Then I am getting ripped a new one for asking how to send money for my next order?

I think it was more of telling them I was going to look locally this week as well and let them know later (this weekend) if I was still looking.

You should join them in their business I think you would do well.

Okay I asked them how to pay for the clam and all they said was no Paypal, I asked if they would hold it then as I couldn't pay for it via their site, and they ignored me. WTF was I to do, not good customer service?

They had talked to me for a hour straight re the clam knew I was willing to pay for it and ignored me!

Then I am getting ripped a new one for asking how to send money for my next order?

I think it was more of telling them I was going to look locally this week as well and let them know later (this weekend) if I was still looking.

You should join them in their business I think you would do well.

Oh,thought you wanted to pay with PayPal after they said you can't pay with it.

Damn that horrible customer service then

and I thought me driving 3 hours for a clam tht was sold was bad....wow...whats his address for when i goto florida so I can break in and dump 3gallons of copper in his tanks

My point exactly, then he goes and does that! FML!

I am researching lawyers right now JIC I decide I want to teach this Russ guy a lesson, I don't think it's worth it though. I am still waiting on Robert to call me back regarding this. We will see if he cares about his customers.

My point exactly, then he goes and does that! FML!

I am researching lawyers right now JIC I decide I want to teach this Russ guy a lesson, I don't think it's worth it though. I am still waiting on Robert to call me back regarding this. We will see if he cares about his customers.

lawyers?

Im no legal expert but Im 99-100% certain there is absolutely no case to be had. They are allowed to deny anyone service

But I do hope that that dude gets his arrogant ass fired.

lawyers?

Im no legal expert but Im 99-100% certain there is absolutely no case to be had. They are allowed to deny anyone service

But I do hope that that dude gets his arrogant ass fired.

In his post he said he was going to make me eat the coral. That's a threat, and I have emails that say the same thing.

All with RUSS signed at the bottom.

Verbal threats are able to be brought against people in the court of law.

In his post he said he was going to make me eat the coral. That's a threat, and I have emails that say the same thing.

All with RUSS signed at the bottom.

Verbal threats are able to be brought against people in the court of law.

whatever the case (no pun intended :lol:) I think you might be taking it a little too personally. just be glad you dont carry around the same demons that 'Russ' has

never buy from them again and leave it at that imo

Either way the threat got him to take everything down and to stop harassing me via email.

That and I think his boss is PO at him.......

Apparently that guy had done this many times, and I don't understand why you would have someone so abusive to customers working for you. The whole point is to get return buyers right? Who wants to come back to be verbally assaulted by a jerk? Thats my question. Either way I am holding onto everything and not taking any chances.

I will probably get a call in 4 hours from Robert then......... that's how the emails went, why I was also a little worried I wouldn't be getting what I ordered anyways, if they take that long to process a simple inquiry WTF do they have to do for orders?

whatever the case (no pun intended :lol:) I think you might be taking it a little too personally. just be glad you dont carry around the same demons that 'Russ' has

never buy from them again and leave it at that imo

I didn't even get a chance to buy anything! LMAO they scared off a potential big spender and apparently a bunch of others via that Post. LMAO I am drinking now and so over it. Just want to see what the Owner Robert says when/if he calls me back regarding this debacle.

I didn't even get a chance to buy anything! LMAO they scared off a potential big spender and apparently a bunch of others via that Post.

better sue them then! lol

I would not contact them candy.

+1 forgive and forget. it's not worth getting that worked up over some jerkasaurus

if you do then the terrorists win :o

I would not give them 1 penny of my money. I would not contact them candy.

No and the fact that I was not emailed by the owner after he saw that on Facebook is #1 why I am done.

sticker,375x360.png

LMFAO that's awesome Ballz!

Oh and you can sue for anything, doesn't mean I am now calm down, I wanted to get the jerk to stop emailing me and it worked, now I am enjoying my Becks wishing it was a Stella..... Oh well.

I have copies of everything and the local club has now seen every post email etc., and they lost a lot of business from his actions, I hope he get's fired, that would really be the only thing that should happen from someone treating customers, not just me others as well, that way and publicly bashing them on FaceBook using their full name is unacceptable.

Glad it is deleted, that is all that matters as of now my email is idiot free.

MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

tl;dr version: I bought a box of corals from them. Over half the corals were wrong and did NOT match the pictures. I filed a chargeback for $1,600. They called over and over. I ignored them. I got my money back.

Archived