Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

llama roadkill
is she a small vendor? I'm not too up and up on her stuff. But no, the guy I got it from is Ramiero. It was like an under the table deal. Via text messages. :lol:AquaSD has some pretty nems right now.

Oh. I'll check them up.

is she a small vendor? I'm not too up and up on her stuff. But no, the guy I got it from is Ramiero. It was like an under the table deal. Via text messages. :lol:AquaSD has some pretty nems right now.

Black market anemone trading!!!

Your hybrid light could make that look good I'd imagine.
And it might be a cool opposite to all your other brighter zoas.
Probably pricy, though. 2 cents.

I had to stare at this picture for the longest time to find the Speckled Fire and Ice. It's like Where's Waldo?

20131003_192118.jpg

For a little more I think these ones are awesome. I spy some of the sunset amoebas already hitchhiked along with them. :D

PinkGalaxy1100.jpg

• Like 3
I had to stare at this picture for the longest time to find the Speckled Fire and Ice. It's like Where's Waldo?20131003_192118.jpg For a little more I think these ones are awesome. I spy some of the sunset amoebas already hitchhiked along with them. :DPinkGalaxy1100.jpg
I have a forest of speckled f&I. The where's waldo frag is a 3 polyp newbie that I got in a trade as " tequila sunrise". Identical.I saw that colony, I saw that you liked it too. IMA think about it.

It is $50 shipping for the colony and I have these orange zoas from reef Gardner that will be the same in shipping. So I need to decide between the 2. :mellow:

I have a forest of speckled f&I. The where's waldo frag is a 3 polyp newbie that I got in a trade as " tequila sunrise". Identical. I saw that colony, I saw that you liked it too. IMA think about it.

It is $50 shipping for the colony and I have these orange zoas from reef Gardner that will be the same in shipping. So I need to decide between the 2. :mellow:

Ah. The life of finding so many goodies on the interwebs.

• Like 2

Well you'd be surprised. I've bought coral that were brown in the store and when I got them under my leds they lit up like xmas.

LEDS make a turd sparkle.

Got! Still waiting on the bastad to open.

Both. :)Bit there is too much magenta in the picture. If it was under daylights or actinics, how dull would it be?

Save your money for reefchicks. They will be a sponsor here soon. They have some really nice stuff.
  • Like 1

LEDS make a turd sparkle.

Got! Still waiting on the bastad to open.

Save your money for reefchicks. They will be a sponsor here soon. They have some really nice stuff.

One thing I will add to the Oompas, they are one of the many known melters out there... My colony melted for no reason and so did my suppliers, which that shocked me as well. His tank has been running for years and he keeps his parameters stable with automatic dosers. Another polyp to add to that list are JF Bloodshots, they can be a pain to keep as well. That comes from my talk with Jason Fox himself lol. Just sharing my experience and others i know...

• Like 1