Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

If the wrasse had 7 lines I would call him Smith. But he has 6 lines so his name is Sanchez. Kapish?

I always think it strange when people assign human names to critters. Ie. Hi!!!! Meet my 3 cats, Fluffy, Muffin, and Paul. See what I mean ?

• Like 2

And yes the frag racks are over flowing again. But I have our local frag swap coming up in 3 weeks. :naughtydance:

I always think it strange when people assign human names to critters. Ie. Hi!!!! Meet my 3 cats, Fluffy, Muffin, and Paul. See what I mean ?

Milton Hershey was a man. Your dog is called Hershey. :slap:

• Like 1

And yes the frag racks are over flowing again. But I have our local frag swap coming up in 3 weeks. :naughtydance:

Milton Hershey was a man. Your dog is called Hershey. :slap:

He's namerd after the chocolate bar big brain. Hush.

• Like 1

Tank and other news:

Got diatoms on the sandbed so I did a gallon water change. The reason is over feeding. The reason for the over feeding is the male mandarin. :( He is hungry but out competed for food. I have an order of pods coming so I think I might have to put him with the pods in a breeder net.

Watched the clownfish spawn today. It was just amazing to see how precise and careful they were. Ruby had her genital tube way out and pretty much scooted very slowly across the rock surface in circles. Max followed and did his thing although I couldn't make out much, he is kinda small. The spawn this time is fairly large. However the last 2 spawns have not met a very happy ending I am convinced they are eating the eggs on the day of the hatch. Pretty strange.

Found the 6 line wrasse in the return pump chamber a couple of days ago. Was quite a task to get him out but I was forced to change the hanging wire on the fuge light too so it worked out.

In non tank news, my niece brought book for me to read to her yesterday. "Why limit happy to an hour?" :huh: Seems she found my little book of wit with all the cute dresses and thought it was a book for her. Good thing she didn't read the page about Barbie.

Barbie_MPD.jpg

• Like 3

FTS October 2013

You see the rock flower anemone? :wub:

20131021_184752.jpg

20131021_184800.jpg

Stupid cell phone zoom of my new blue zoanthids :wub:

20131021_184915.jpg

The colors just blow me away!!! I like my tank and all, but this is just a whole other level! :wub:

• Like 2

Oh. :blush: Thanks. the cell phone did not do it justice, truthfully

I can just imagine a digital camera shooting those! Daaaaaaaang! :)

Time for Malbec. :)

Should I or shouldn't I?

SunsetAmoeba50.jpg

Man, if all Aiptasia where bright green like that, they may not be considered such a nuisance.

What that says about the Zoanthids in the picture, though...

• Like 4