SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Last day for your TOTM. Toast to a wonderful tank and a great year kitty. :)

Made a birthday video of the tank. Still figuring out my new phablet's camera.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPMc2eZuCNk'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPMc2eZuCNk Me too Benny. On another note, I guess I know the GFCI outlets work and they will do the appropriate thing and turn off the power in the event of an over load on the wires.What happened?
Clean your glass gurl it is filthy with coralline. ;)
Last day for your TOTM. Toast to a wonderful tank and a great year kitty. :) Clean your glass gurl it is filthy with coralline. ;)
Last day for my TOTM to be front page yeah. :)The coralline just exploded after my KALK went online. Blade to scrape it is the solution right? I hope I can save my glass, I've already scratched it up in places and hate it.

Also lawn an, where can I get very small frag plugs, the ones used for one polyp type frags?

It looks like one of my neon gobies is on his way to the fish tank in the sky. While he is still eating with gusto, I haven't seen him out and about much. His color was faded today which, IME with fresh water fish is a sign of old age. I'm going to look up my purchase date for them to confirm but I think I got them in october 2011.

jedimasterben

It looks like one of my neon gobies is on his way to the fish tank in the sky. While he is still eating with gusto, I haven't seen him out and about much. His color was faded today which, IME with fresh water fish is a sign of old age. I'm going to look up my purchase date for them to confirm but I think I got them in october 2011.

Life span on them should be several years (not many, but I'd say at least 3).

Ugh mine crapped out on me last night. Gonna try a Neo Therm.

On a different note how you liking R2R? Have you browsed those vendors threads and there prices?

You are gonna love the NeoTherm. I have a jager I use for my water mixing now.

R2R is pretty nice. I've been on there a few years. Only use the classifieds. Alot of high quality stuff shows up there.

Last day for my TOTM to be front page yeah. :)

The coralline just exploded after my KALK went online. Blade to scrape it is the solution right? I hope I can save my glass, I've already scratched it up in places and hate it.Also lawn an, where can I get very small frag plugs, the ones used for one polyp type frags?

I get mine from Gooch at The alternative reef. You talking about the tiered ones? They are a sponsor on R2R. I believe the website thefilterguys.com sells them they use to be a sponsor here. But they are made by alternative reef.

You are gonna love the NeoTherm. I have a jager I use for my water mixing now.

R2R is pretty nice. I've been on there a few years. Only use the classifieds. Alot of high quality stuff shows up there.

I thought mine crapped out but it didn't. This was my first winter with this new shallow tank and my Jager is only a 50w so it doesn't keep up. I put another heater in last night and it is rock solid 78 degrees now. So 2 50 watt Jagers keep it solid. Glad I ordered the 100 watt Neotherm it will be here weds. Once it shows up I will sell these 2 jagers. I have a extra one in my water mixing tub.

Kat you never answered my question about liking R2R.

Sorry Brad. I'm not on there a whole lot to be honest. When I posted about my alkalinity and calcium issues, there were helpful responses but I find the forum hard to search in directly, finding more results on the forum via Google.

I've done one transaction in the fs section.

As for R2R, I joined a Google plus community which was apparently started by David the owner of R2R. I started posting pictures of my TOTM and they kinda fell off the chair. David personally invited me to start a thread.

I've not really explored the site, even thought I have made a purchase. Oops.

That's beautiful. The leaf formation does look like dictoyota. Looking for a confirmation.

Here http://www.algaebase.org/search/species/detail/?species_id=4044Dictoyota Cervicornis is an attractive specimen that grows in shallow water, but can be found as deep as 50 feet. This particular species features flat, spiral shaped blades, olive brown or golden in color. They blades have a smooth, shiny appearance with little to no iridescence as in many other varieties. A very hardy specimen in the aquarium that will not typically grow out of control, but should be thinned out regularly to maintain the colony.

More importantly, do you have a new thread title picked out?

Please include "party" in the new title. I like parties.