Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Deleted User 3

I forget about your index.

But seriously, my nano-reef.com website is mostly grey, I can't see the icons at the top at all, the background is all white.. what did I do? lol

But seriously, my nano-reef.com website is mostly grey, I can't see the icons at the top at all, the background is all white.. what did I do? lol

Bewbs? I dunno. :P

Are you using Firefox by any chance?

I have the same problem.

Hi Hans. :wub:

:flower:

Oh. . . . Anyone else find it kinda creepy when someone from the lounge posts in general and aren't trolling? Its sorta endearing in a way.

It takes some restraint not to fall into the usual banter. :P

Deleted User 3

Oh. . . . Anyone else find it kinda creepy when someone from the lounge posts in general and aren't trolling? Its sorta endearing in a way.

Yes I'm always like oh great, and then look and im like OH a normal post lol

Hi there, those new blastos your hubby bought you are gorgeous! I love that deep red, what color do they glow in actinic? Thanks for the follow and your words, yeah it's a massive party in here, watch, I'm about to chase Benny with a stick.

Benny, you smart ass, I'm breaking out the beating stick and putting you over my knee.

Kat, under actinic lights the outer rim is a bluegreen and the red is bright. I just don't have good pics under actinics yet (too lazy to get the tripod out). And I read that as you were about to chase a blenny with a stick and went "Whut?" :lol:

Also, are they blastos? I was told they were acans but that LFS has been known to mislabel things once in a great while. If they're not acans, please let me know so I don't group the wrong species together and end up with melted corals. Thanks!

Kat, under actinic lights the outer rim is a bluegreen and the red is bright. I just don't have good pics under actinics yet (too lazy to get the tripod out). And I read that as you were about to chase a blenny with a stick and went "Whut?" :lol:

Also, are they blastos? I was told they were acans but that LFS has been known to mislabel things once in a great while. If they're not acans, please let me know so I don't group the wrong species together and end up with melted corals. Thanks!

My bad!!! Yes they are acan lords. I was eager to get to Benny with the stick. I meant to say acans but said blastos.

I've been looking for the hot pink ones to add to my collection and a deep red like yours.

My bad!!! Yes they are acan lords. I was eager to get to Benny with the stick. I meant to say acans but said blastos.

I've been looking for the hot pink ones to add to my collection and a deep red like yours.

Oh. Whew! Okay, they're what they store said they were. And they come in hot pink??? I must find some too!!! Why oh why did I learn about acans? They were not in my original "plan"! But they are so pretty!