Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I got your pm. I'm excited to see what you got.. That guy had some NICE stuff!

Inorite! I got a custom frag of only one of those awesome corals, and he threw in 2 extras, imagine that. The packaging was super, heat pack was still warm.

Vendors photo

RainbowMille.jpg

Inorite! I got a custom frag of only one of those awesome corals, and he threw in 2 extras, imagine that. The packaging was super, heat pack was still warm.

Vendors photo

RainbowMille.jpg

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in your tank.

I'm bored with my sun polyps. Sigh.

Yes they look nice but IME the feeding is what becomes the issue after a while because it takes a lot of time feeding each polyp and although IMO it is nice in the beginning after a while it starts to wear on you because of all the time it takes especially if you have one with lots of polyps FWIW, so I can understand your feeling about them.

jedimasterben

Yes they look nice but IME the feeding is what becomes the issue after a while because it takes a lot of time feeding each polyp and although IMO it is nice in the beginning after a while it starts to wear on you because of all the time it takes especially if you have one with lots of polyps FWIW, so I can understand your feeling about them.

Set up an automatic feeder and you don't have to worry about that sort of thing. :)

Set up an automatic feeder and you don't have to worry about that sort of thing. :)

Do you not feed the polyps individually .. I seem to remember you posted you did some time ago ..

Haha ok Kat. The self control is clearly lacking... ;) jk

Utterly lacking, agreed.

Here are nightime vid clips taken with a spotlight:

Sold!

No way, I like to feed them, but these guys just won't open at the right time, slow pokes.

Off to London today to bring in the new year. Yay.

Kat, I can't keep up to your thread, I would have to take time off work :lol: Your an inspiration to all female (and male) reef junkies out there, you really have it going on girl !

Kat, I can't keep up to your thread, I would have to take time off work :lol: Your an inspiration to all female (and male) reef junkies out there, you really have it going on girl !

Thank you Christine! Is this in response to my miniature garden fuge. I can't keep up with my thread either. ha ha.

IMG_0344.JPG

Thank you Christine! Is this in response to my miniature garden fuge. I can't keep up with my thread either. ha ha.

This is in response to all your projects Kat, past, present, and future :)