SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

you will have alot more to take pictures of tomorrow :)

if you could do me a favor and check the temp of the water in the cooler it would be great.

i've been tracking the temps vs shipping time to get a feel for how far i feel comfortable shipping :)

last week i sent something that was gone 18 hours and it only dropped about 8F which is pretty killer. your box probably wont drop at all because i adjusted the method a little to keep internal temp better. lol I want to get it so the recieved temp is the same as the temp in my frag system :)

STOP DRINKING THE KOOL AID.

I'm very happy with this tank size. There is still so much room for corals. 24 of which arrive tomorrow. Yay.

Hey Kat, did you order your new additions from Pacific East??????

Some coral growth recordings:

HellBoy Favia bought early November

IMG_3407.JPG

In the RSM:

IMG_3934.JPG

Acan Echinata bought early December:

IMG_3524.JPG

In the RSM:

IMG_3967.JPG

Duncan bought early October, 1 head

IMG_20111006_175446.jpg

Now with 7 or 8 heads:

IMG_3529.JPG

Edited by metrokat
Very nice, Kat :)

Thank you Bad@ss, :) The RSM really is a miracle tank. It's the T5's! So I'm going to add a PRO and stunner to the tank, but leaving the T5's in.

I was in hibernation for a while. Your tank is looking fantastic! Loving the growth. Good work Ms. Kat. I dig the radio show as well.

Dirty! Where ya been?? Thanks for stopping by.

I saw Charlie! (my Yasha Goby), fat and happy as a pig even if constantly hiding. I should re-name him Piggy, he was always out and about when he had that name.

Goby the Goby (rainfords) still looks troubled. When i feed live brine he swallows more than he can chew and I see then still alive escaping his mouth. But none of them show up like a bulge on his belly, not like the other fish so where does he put them? I fed squid yesterday, everybody went bananas, same thing, he chewed but I did not see any in his belly. Maybe he has a parasite?

As for big bird (YCG), animalmaster says he might be spawning. :huh:

Is it normal for Favia to have stinging feeders out every night even if there is no coral close to it?

In answer to this

Is it normal for Favia to have stinging feeders out every night even if there is no coral close to it?

The favia is just saying, "Feed me Seymour!".