Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

:rolleyes:

Siwelk, CUC of my heart, I shipped it 3/9 via priority mail. Learnt you were Zone 7. Paid $5.90. Want to see receipt?

Are you gonna ship my Aqua Lifter or are you too busy spending my money?

I had to get noo shooz.

Siwelk, CUC of my heart, I shipped it 3/9 via priority mail. Learnt you were Zone 7. Paid $5.90. Want to see receipt?

I had to get noo shooz.

:flower:

Acceptable.

Leptastrea Jan 31

IMG_3744.JPG

Feb 20

IMG_3924.JPG

Mar 12

IMG_4148.JPG

leptastrea seems to like a steady flow.

the piece i have in my tank slimes a film over it all the time if it doesnt get continuous flow over it.

frags are looking good :)

Looks great Kat

Thank you Ballzee.

nice kat!!!

uh huh uh huh :)

Great growth Kat!

Grazie, I'm happy even though my dKH is at 7 :huh:

Those progression shots are great! Love the little YCG in them :) He's adorable

He's a clown for sure. My brothers kids call him Lorax now. Considering Lorax is a lion or something, the yellow porites are the throne, he certainly lords over the aquarium from up there.

I'm drinking LI Iced Teas actually. Psh!

I need some liberally dosed with vodka or some sh** like that.

leptastrea seems to like a steady flow.

the piece i have in my tank slimes a film over it all the time if it doesnt get continuous flow over it.

frags are looking good :)

Yeah it gets good flow there I think.

Beautiful pieces Kat!!!! You're gonna need 10 tubes of glue. BTW, how do you decide when to glue your frags??

Thank you. I have the large glue tubes from BRS, they last a long time. I glue them when I find a spot that I think will work for them. I have to put a lot of thought into the SPS but the zoanthids and softies are a no brainer.

altolamprologus
The RBTA has wedged itself in the tightest corner to get away from the flow but is arching up for the light. Idiot.

IMG_20120313_120033.jpg

Come one nem, use your brain! Think about....oh.... :mellow:

Fed my tank some cyclops soaked in garlic guard (both are new items for me) and the tank went a little bananas. :lol:

Should have taken a video :) That sounds entertaining!

Beautiful tank Kat! Draco is also quite stunning!! I've wanted a mandarin for a little while...but I'm not quite there yet!

Anyway, hopefully I can get my tank to look as nice as yours. :)

Edited by Miss Nano

As I was telling KG on chat:

This is my lucky day. Charlie and Luger are finally visible. Luger dug a tunnel from inside the cave where Charlie used to hide to the outside and they are both doing the Shrimp/Gobi thing. What an absolutely beautiful sight. I've only waited like since October to see this.

I'm working on getting a picture. This is my second candy stripe/Randalli shrimp. Charlie, the Yasha Goby was my first fish and has been with me since October. The first candy stripe shrimp I got died/disappeared. The 2 of them were not able to meet before that happened. When I moved everything over from the BC to here I thought I might find him in the sand somewhere, no such luck. Then Charlie, who is my most expensive fish to date and also the one I have seen the least and barely have 2 pictures of, decided to hide in the darkest cave I have.

Today, precisely 10 days into getting the pistol shrimp, I'm having a "you complete me moment". :wub:

Sniff.