Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

That's what I told my doctor, it's not like I blow up and trust me this cat is everywhere. I get a reaction if I touch him and touch my face. Of course I'm always with my nose IN his neck, nuzzling him. :rolleyes: so I sneeze a bit. No biggie. The main issue seems to be internal, as in respiratory issues. I like my doctor but he didn't have to laugh till he cried when I told him I'll just pretend he has no dander.

The guy actually wrote in my file "advised to remove cat from home". Almost showed him the bird.

altolamprologus
That's what I told my doctor, it's not like I blow up and trust me this cat is everywhere. I get a reaction if I touch him and touch my face. Of course I'm always with my nose IN his neck, nuzzling him. :rolleyes: so I sneeze a bit. No biggie. The main issue seems to be internal, as in respiratory issues. I like my doctor but he didn't have to laugh till he cried when I told him I'll just pretend he has no dander.

The guy actually wrote in my file "advised to remove cat from home". Almost showed him the bird.

Just your cat regular baths. Cats like those ;)

:angry:

Some guy called "Roy" on Boston Reefers has stolen my foot. :angry:

Anybody have any connections on that forum?

Where is KGoldy security?

I may be in Boston in about 3 weeks with an old Army buddy. Just get me an address, and we will see your foot remains safe.

Adventures of Lola. Will you be my manager tink? Who wants to do makeup for Lola?

i will do voice over for scale, i will be your manager for a 5% cut of the gross. :)

Haha poor kitty :( I'm glad you're gonna troop through for him! I would do the same thing, I could never give a pet up.

Also - I liked Lola's adventure. I'd see the movie :P

I may be in Boston in about 3 weeks with an old Army buddy. Just get me an address, and we will see your foot remains safe.

:wub: show him the thumb KG! That will fix him.

i will do voice over for scale, i will be your manager for a 5% cut of the gross. :)

That's highway robbery!

Use laser pointer and catnip to confuse him into the water.

I'm dreaming of a lavender smelling cat.....

Haha poor kitty :( I'm glad you're gonna troop through for him! I would do the same thing, I could never give a pet up.

Also - I liked Lola's adventure. I'd see the movie :P

I threaten to put him on eBay quite often though.

I thought some pics with the good camera was in order. I'm naming these from memory so Tiny will have to validate.

Here you can see the CARIB. RED DEVIL GORGONIAN and my JFox Sunset Monti in the forefront looking spiffy.

IMG_4059.JPG

The neon pink frag is JFox Setosa which totally color co-ordinates my manicure. :D

The beautiful Blue monti with the orange polyps needs identification. The green with red polyp monti cap next to it is a chili monti cap. Tyree green toad in the back, very cute looking specimen. The snail is on the red planet frag. Also in the pic is the pink birdsnest.

IMG_4063.JPG

Here is ORANGE MONTI DIGI with a brine shrimp stuck on it. The frag to the back right of it is MONTI DANAE

IMG_4070.JPG

Edited by metrokat

the red devil gorg will eat cyclops, brine and chopped up meaty foods.. as well as the normal filter feeding stuff.

i've tried these gorgs in the past relying on phyoto and had horrible luck.. two weeks into feeding the tank cyclo with these in it they started encrusting to the rocks i put them on in the display tank :)

the blue with red polyps is the rainbow montipora as it grows some polyps will be orange and some will be green. but the base will stay blue if you give it enough light :)