Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Thank you Scooby.

Pic Dump!

Okay this is Goby the Goby the day I day I got him

IMG_3761.JPG

And today, :( hate to see him this way. Today I added Nori and live brine shrimp:

IMG_3900.JPG

And in this corner, my designer branch, taught to be purple by KG and my caulerpa garden:

IMG_3899.JPG

A hard to get macro, Caulerpa Verticilata

IMG_3905.JPG

Joyrider:

IMG_20120212_180908.jpg

Forgot to mention, the water is schmutzy because I just fed and the pumps are off.

Not to spam or anything, but...

I felt really bad for Charlotte. But I'm happy that Emily is her sister! And I'm really pissed because Amanda took Emily's box in her house and now Amanda has all of her awesome stuff and she's probably going to have to kill Amanda. It's so intense!!! And I really like Victoria now. Despite how devious she is, I hate Conrad more and I hope Victoria gets all the stuff from the divorce. She has Conrad's dad on her side, so I hope it works out. :)

animalmaster6
So the unfortunate news is that I am watching the rainfords goby starve. It has a shrunken belly. He comes out to eat when I squirt mysis but the pieces are too big, did not visibly see him eating cyclopeeze. I dont have a blender for fish food so not sure what to do.. Then I see him swallow the sand but I am concerned that he is so small, my sand particles are much too large for him. :(

Any suggestions on how I can keep this guy alive? :(

Try live Mysis and Brine. Also ADD PODS! Microfauna is incredibly important!

Happy Valentines Day!

I missed this post. Thank you miss Candy. *Cheers with Scotch*

Try live Mysis and Brine. Also ADD PODS! Microfauna is incredibly important!

Thanks Michael, my tank is infested with pods. Infested.

Update on Goby the Goby (rainfords Goby).

I put in another serving of live brine shrimp today (gut loaded with phyto, so much so that some of them were olive green :huh: )

I also added rotifer feast.

The piece of Nori from yesterday was still there.

I also added some algae I had in my contest pico, looked filamentous to me so I threw it in.

I also added some filamentous algae from my betta tank.

Reef cleaners filter feeder formula.

Goby the Goby is FAT. So is the yellow clown goby. He is also out and about and they both might burst if they keep pecking at the food.

I saw this vegan fish chomp at an amphipod that was 6X the size of the baby brine.

He also swallowed the brine shrimp, rotifers, and continues to peck at the algae on the rocks.

He also tried to steal food from my brain coral.

What a drama queen!

I had a feeling Goby the Goby would be fine. I kept reading the updates thinking, "Comon, Metro knows what she is doing, whats all the worry for" then I get to the last update and he is fat and healthy hahaha

Cool Caulerpa Verticilata overhang, was my fave pic

What a marathon!

Moved the rock structures from the biocube into the RSM, glued them down.

Glued down 50% of the frags (mostly SPS), made a little area for mushies, another for zoanthids.

MOVED THE FISH! They are stressed so doing what I can to help. Which includes texting KG and Decoz and email Newman.

Still have gorgonians, loose rock, zoas, some inverts in the BC which I might move later today or tomorrow.

I have 2 tongan nass in the sandbed which will need to be moved also.

I added all my 5 fish from the biocube all at once (after acclimation), wondering if my 7 week old RSM will see an ammonia spike? Should I add in the BC water? (The RSM water is cleaner IMO).

Other than that I can't believe how much room the tank still has after all that! Hehehe