Pod Your Reef

I can see the light! Er, picture :)

hahah. not sure why the first one doesn't work on mobile. i can see it on my computer...

Man that's a fat tang. So jelly. Mine didn't make it. :(

awe, i'm sorry kat :(

I'm sure you'll find a tang that'll eat and live for yah.

Looks good

Thanks man!

• Like 1

Beautiful picture!!

(but those lights reflecting in the glass bug me... :unsure: )

Top two are the lights are above the kitchen island and the bottom one is the heat lamp for a russian tortoise.

But I agree... They ruin the pic. :(

Wow that's a turtle. :mellow:

HOWCOMEYOUNOLOVETHETURTLE?

Jesse is the man. My mom found him while she was on one of her daily walks, she looked up what exactly he was. Turns out russian tortoises are sold as pets and aren't native to Illinois so she boxed him up and brought him home.

But he's a TORTOISE Kat!

Eek! That kid is a little creepy.

Turtle got a name?

I named him Jesse. But my mom calls him "Turtle"

-__-

Jesse is the man. My mom found him while she was on one of her daily walks, she looked up what exactly he was. Turns out russian tortoises are sold as pets and aren't native to Illinois so she boxed him up and brought him home.

But he's a TORTOISE Kat!

I named him Jesse. But my mom calls him "Turtle"

-__-

See that's why I thought he was a Turtle, because mom calls him Turtle. I'm with mom, I'm (still) hoping to be adopted.

See that's why I thought he was a Turtle, because mom calls him Turtle. I'm with mom, I'm (still) hoping to be adopted.

hahaha. then we can convince her to turn the 110G tall FW into a full blown SPS reef. I've come so close a few times, but she loves that tank. It's older than I am I think.

If Jesse wasn't one of my least favorite characters in that show, I'd like this a lot more. hahah

• Like 1

hahaha. then we can convince her to turn the 110G tall FW into a full blown SPS reef. I've come so close a few times, but she loves that tank. It's older than I am I think.

If Jesse wasn't one of my least favorite characters in that show, I'd like this a lot more. hahah

WHATTTTT how can you not like jesse, he was my favorite character.

WHATTTTT how can you not like jesse, he was my favorite character.

His voice and mannerisms. I could not stand his voice. Everytime he said "bi***" I just wanted him dead. And by the end I just hated how weak of a person he ended up being. Now that I think of it, I didn't really like any of the characters in that show. I had no attachment any of them.

Unlike sons of anarchy, which is a show that has some if my favorite characters in television.

His voice and mannerisms. I could not stand his voice. Everytime he said "bi***" I just wanted him dead. And by the end I just hated how weak of a person he ended up being. Now that I think of it, I didn't really like any of the characters in that show. I had no attachment any of them.

Unlike sons of anarchy, which is a show that has some if my favorite characters in television.

Aww man jesse is my favorite.