SaltCritters.com

My dad loves fancy. Hahah.

Which is why my mom hates when we go to the LFS and he instantly goes to look at all the reactors/controllers/lights/pumps. He's a mechanical engineer so he loves all those gizmos. :D

Lucky your parents are cool taking care of your tank! My mom will look but won't touch. She's watching my cat for me for a few days next week, but my BF is still gonna have to go take care of my tank! Thankfully I'm getting both "sitters" for free!

• Like 1

Which is why my mom hates when we go to the LFS and he instantly goes to look at all the reactors/controllers/lights/pumps. He's a mechanical engineer so he loves all those gizmos. :D

I'm rethinking our relationship. Dad sounds pretty awesome.

I'm back to contemplating adoption.....

• Like 2

I'm in an engineering program / school so I totally get that mind set lol

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

Lucky your parents are cool taking care of your tank! My mom will look but won't touch. She's watching my cat for me for a few days next week, but my BF is still gonna have to go take care of my tank! Thankfully I'm getting both "sitters" for free!

I am extremely lucky, but they enjoy the tank as much as I do, so it works out well. :)

I'm rethinking our relationship. Dad sounds pretty awesome.

I'm back to contemplating adoption.....

No need to rethink anything, (:

My dad will approve of my NRgf <3

I'm in an engineering program / school so I totally get that mind set lol

What's funny is my mom is a chemical engineer, so she's more interested in the chemistry of it all.

Definitely a resource when I'm confused on elemental interaction in a reef tank. haha

• Like 3
TheKleinReef

Mr Klein. Honeypie. We have 10 people on the waitlist. How is the frag farm coming along? :happy:

Not sure, beautiful. ;)

My parents are too scared to frag. But when I go home I should be able to make 5-10 easy.

• Like 2