inTank Media Baskets

TheKleinReef

Lol!! That's awesome. I'll wait till yA get home from school

Well That might be a while... I'm actually not in school right now.

I'll likely start in the fall. But I'm gonna try and come home this summer regardless.

Rodger your tank looks awesome dude. I'll go knock on the door and tell your mom I'm here to snag a cpl frags lol

Or if you CAN frag, there are some Kat frags that could be made under the watchful eye of mom. She might want to try it even...

TheKleinReef

Or if you CAN frag, there are some Kat frags that could be made under the watchful eye of mom. She might want to try it even...

She knows how to frag. She just doesn't like to. She's very against it.

• Like 2
TheKleinReef

16924396950_8850c625fb_z.jpgapril 11-1 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

17110430112_f443940697_z.jpgapril 11-2 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

16925758459_47ecc4da92_z.jpgapril 11-3 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

16489513674_21a6f84d9d_z.jpgapril 11-4 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

17085982776_d16ed99d5f_z.jpgapril 11-5 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

17085980976_961b10e85c_z.jpgapril 11-6 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

16491795633_cbbc63fd2d_z.jpgapril 11-7 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

16904549717_357459b1e1_z.jpgapril 11-8 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

16904548807_136445c7f2_z.jpgapril 11-9 by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

• Like 11
TheKleinReef

Want the stag next to the Kat - what is it?

Kat is light in color, you know what your nitrates might be?

It's a teal formosa I think. beautiful and fast growing. none of those growth tips on the main branch were there when i got my last pic update.

Not sure what the nitrates are, Probably high since the sandbed is pretty disgusting.

The Kat has always been rather pale, which doesn't make much sense to me since deeper water sps like the hawkins and red dragon are doing fine color wise. and it's strange that the green is extremely vibrant on the slimer but not on the kat.

and it's hard to photograph I've noticed. when i was home i could not get the colors accurate. the light green just blows out unless the entire picture ins underexposed.

• Like 1

It's a teal formosa I think. beautiful and fast growing. none of those growth tips on the main branch were there when i got my last pic update.

Not sure what the nitrates are, Probably high since the sandbed is pretty disgusting.

The Kat has always been rather pale, which doesn't make much sense to me since deeper water sps like the hawkins and red dragon are doing fine color wise. and it's strange that the green is extremely vibrant on the slimer but not on the kat.

and it's hard to photograph I've noticed. when i was home i could not get the colors accurate. the light green just blows out unless the entire picture ins underexposed.

Love the blue one, I wonder if I have the same thing. My Kat is deep green and purple, but the blue coral is brown/purpleish. Your Kat is a little dull, but the blue formosa is gorgeous. Now I'm curious if it's possible to get both to color up at a certain nitrate level.

edit: I don't think mine is a formosa though

Hmm. I dose potassium which is supposed to bring out the blue colors. The greens in my tank are pretty vibrant also. Well, okay so are the pinks/ Alright all colors look good. So that must point to a balance. But I have patches of cyano so that's an imbalance. I give up.

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

Hmm. I dose potassium which is supposed to bring out the blue colors. The greens in my tank are pretty vibrant also. Well, okay so are the pinks/ Alright all colors look good. So that must point to a balance. But I have patches of cyano so that's an imbalance. I give up.

true dat. right now the kat is the only one that's pale. and i don't want to switch anything up so i don't risk browning/bleaching everything out.

• Like 1