ReefCleaners.org

I just checked, mine is still working.

Clear your cash and do a full refresh, they may have changed a stylesheet and you have it cached or something?

clearing cache did nothing, and how do you refresh the apex from fusion?

clearing cache did nothing, and how do you refresh the apex from fusion?

You can't. Can you log into your apex directly? Maybe logging got turned off by accident? Can you graph directly from the APEX?

You can't. Can you log into your apex directly? Maybe logging got turned off by accident? Can you graph directly from the APEX?

I have no idea. but this is what i see at the dash:

16250791459_1b06d6e5af_z.jpgScreen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.52.55 AM by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

and this is what i see when i click to view the graph:

16437052215_45cee27996_z.jpgScreen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.53.10 AM by xMrKleinReef, on Flickr

not sure how much i can do being so far away from the apex itself.

Hmmm.

When I log in to mine I do get this warning ...

This Apex is presently running firmware version 4.32_7A14.

Version 4.33_BD14 is available; it's recommended that you update to this version.

Do you know what firmware you are running?

I would also recommend enabling direct secure login into your box instead of relying on the Fusion panel.

Hmmm.

When I log in to mine I do get this warning ...

This Apex is presently running firmware version 4.32_7A14.

Version 4.33_BD14 is available; it's recommended that you update to this version.

Do you know what firmware you are running?

I would also recommend enabling direct secure login into your box instead of relying on the Fusion panel.

currently running 4.31L_5C14

lol. looks like i'm a little behind.

how do i enable the direct secure login? i thought the fusion page login was the login.

currently running 4.31L_5C14

lol. looks like i'm a little behind.

how do i enable the direct secure login? i thought the fusion page login was the login.

No, and it's complete BS. In my opinion the Fusion app creates an entire new security hole where if the FUSION page gets hacked someone could potentially get logins for all tanks with Fusion enabled. I've been meaning to disable mine. :)

On the Apex itself you can select the port to setup the internal http server. I picked a non standard port and set a decent password so I feel pretty secure. Just sniffing the standard APEX port won't show anything. :) I keep my IP updated with a service so if it changes it updates the named link to match the new ip.

This must be enabled on the APEX itself, can't be done remotely.

Here is a decent explanation of how to set it up. http://thejoshdavis.com/2013/11/26/configuring-remote-access-to-your-apex-controller/

Got your latest FTS saved. Post it here!

Tank is simply beautiful, everything looks incredibly healthy! Time to change apartments and get yourself a tank in Idaho.

Yeah, you gotta get those swings locked down or you are going to have some problems.

luckily the drops are only 0.5 dkh per week, so it's nothing crazy. yet...

i'm just surprised how much consumption increased. and it's visual. you can see in the stream how much bigger things are now.

Edit. I lied. Looking back, it's been a steady 1.0dkh drop over a week. Still too much for my liking.

Oh, I thought that those readings were after one day. Nevermind!

Haha its all good. I get weekly test results.

But I'd like to keep alk above 7.5dkh but I didn't think I'd have to up dosing so much. Or maybe I'm being too hesitant with the changes. I'm adjusting about 4ml at a time until I find the sweet spot.