Pod Your Reef

are you gonna share the webcam link =) ?

edit: nm, would be pretty creepy to have strangers look into your house...hahahah

i forgot to ask about the webcam. I'll have my parents set it up so the tank fills the frame and you guys can't creep too hard. :D

Sorry about the clam! Good luck.

thanks, had it a while too. not sure what caused it.

text update from the rents last night:

pH: 8.2

temp: 78.8

Ca: 400

alk: 7.7

everything is doing well. no pics as of now.

i miss my tank a lot. :(

I would request pictures daily lol, cant go without looking at my tank everyday.

I could turn the lights on via my Apex app, but I'm gonna let my fishes sleep. :P

Well you got me there lol, gotta get some moonlights! Speaking of that i really should get a net module for my reefkeeper.. That remote controllability is pretty cool. Would only do it if i had a cam tho.

• Like 1

i need your assistance NR!

1. my pH/temp graphs aren't showing up on my Apex Dashboard, the current values work, and if i click on it i can see the graph. but if i'm just at the dashboard i see an empty yellow rectangle where a graph usually is.

2. i'm gonna need some help integrating the dropcam with my apex, i'm not even sure if the camera will work. (and i have idea what model it is, i'll have to ask the 'rents.)

any help is appreciated!

edit: never mind, after reading the apex forums, it appears dropcam isn't that functional with apex fusion.

oh well, at least i have a link to see my tank!