SaltCritters.com

Hi, how high can I put my AI Nano over my 80l (about 21 gallon) Nano reef? The fixture is about 30 cm (11inch) above water level. Can I allow full power?

I have LPS only.

Allan

the upgrade kit needs to come out alreaddyyyyyyyy needs me some wireless action. lol

Ha ha this!

Your avatar always reminds me of my old teg...

66.jpg

Edited by mpsti05
Ha ha this!

Your avatar always reminds me of my old teg...

66.jpg

oh nice! mine looks dark in the pic it's the teal green, but it's funny because i'm looking for a white sti same year as yours..LOL

i hope they release the upgrade kit the same time as the vega.

Edited by Flexin5
SouthFlorida_Tron
good to know i'm not the only one waiting for this...LOL

im not dealing with the preorder and waiting for months thing again, dealt with it once...

this time, ill wait a few months, then order and receive it asap! lol

wanting the retro upgrade and new controller!

im not dealing with the preorder and waiting for months thing again, dealt with it once...

this time, ill wait a few months, then order and receive it asap! lol

wanting the retro upgrade and new controller!

me too. i hate dealing with pre-order crap. if i pay for it I want it now..lol (that's what she said)

any word of what the upgrade kit will consist of exactly?

Edited by Flexin5
me too. i hate dealing with pre-order crap. if i pay for it I want it now..lol (that's what she said)

any word of what the upgrade kit will consist of exactly?

On there Facebook page someone asked and they responded by saying that the conversion won't be available for a few months after the vega is released!

Hi, how high can I put my AI Nano over my 80l (about 21 gallon) Nano reef? The fixture is about 30 cm (11inch) above water level. Can I allow full power?

I have LPS only.

Allan

I have mine mounted about 12" above water right now. I haven't turned mine on full yet. I think my midday power levels are at 30 , 36 , 36 for WH, BL, RB respectively. I have a monti and a chalice near the bottom of my 20L tank (12" deep). I actually had to turn my settings down cause I initially had them at 40-46-46. FWIW.

Hey guys, I need a little help here. Just got my AI Sol Blue yesterday and I've already hanged it from the ceiling but I have a mental breakdown because I cannot figure out how to program this remote once so ever. Can someone please help me out? I want to have dawn/dusk affects and all that other crap so please help me. Thanks.

Edited by Jneighbors
SouthFlorida_Tron

It's EZ...

Go by how long u want, first time is at 12 noon, at whatever % u want, when u want say, brighter peak, do it in the middle of the hours, then back down at your requested time say 8-10pm