streetsong

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I would love to enter :)

Will have a FTS before the 29th ;)

Can I get one anywhere for less than $60? :(

I have seen them at my supplier and I will report back the price.... If I recall, it was nothing near the awesome deal that was at Walmart....

But I will check tomorrow for anyone that might want to jump into the rat race before the 29th of this month....

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

My supplier just called me back, $61.01 for the Tom DECO #2.... We are in California and use UPS or USPS ground which ever comes cheaper for you....

Last I saw she had 4 in stock.... If you want one send me a PM and I'll invoice you.....

Thanks,

MG

wee luv daycare

Hello everyone, Ordered tank for contest yesterday and have a question. FES and FTS shot by 11/29/11, does that mean water has to be in the tank and running by then. We just recently found this thread and it sounds like fun, but we would like to mod the tank a bit and we are cutting it close? We will post thread once tank received.

Hello everyone, Ordered tank for contest yesterday and have a question. FES and FTS shot by 11/29/11, does that mean water has to be in the tank and running by then. We just recently found this thread and it sounds like fun, but we would like to mod the tank a bit and we are cutting it close? We will post thread once tank received.

Hi wee luv, we would love to have you in the contest. Please make sure you have a FTS/FES by the 29th even if your tank is not wet. I'll go ahead and add your name to the list. Start a tank thread and post the link here and I'll link it to your name on page 1. Welcome!

Quick question: are freshwater tanks allowed?

After all of the problems I've been having with my other pico, I'm really tempted to turn my Deco tank into a simple betta tank.

Quick question: are freshwater tanks allowed?

After all of the problems I've been having with my other pico, I'm really tempted to turn my Deco tank into a simple betta tank.

Yes, you can do a freshwater setup. :)

anyone know how to use Flickr to post pictures on posts here? I try using the link generator on Flickr, but when I put them in here on nano-reef it says it is invalid. I would like to avoid using another site, but if I cant I guess I'll have to...

anyone know how to use Flickr to post pictures on posts here? I try using the link generator on Flickr, but when I put them in here on nano-reef it says it is invalid. I would like to avoid using another site, but if I cant I guess I'll have to...

Sorry, can't offer any advice about Flickr, I use Photobucket.

A quick reminder: There are only 2 days left to get your November FTS/FES posted and to start a tank thread. Please post here or send a PM to me or gupebreedr if you have any questions regarding either.

A quick reminder: There are only 2 days left to get your November FTS/FES posted and to start a tank thread. Please post here or send a PM to me or gupebreedr if you have any questions regarding either.

Brandon you beat me to the punch, was just going to post a reminder to all that entries for this contest closes in two days. Also, for those of you that are already entered, please be sure to post your FTS and equipment shot on the November Contest page. You must have your photos up by the deadline or you will not be considered part of the contest. November photos

I hope everyone's picos are doing well and we are all geared up for a great contest. Be sure to stop by some of our sponsors sites too.

Yes, you can do a freshwater setup. :)

What?! Why didn't you say so earleier, I coulda made a killer tank for Schmoopy the Betta!

grrr.

Okay, major PITA, the algae on the acrylic will not come off when I rub it with my fingers. What type of acrylic mag are you folks using w/o scratching this tank?

What?! Why didn't you say so earleier, I coulda made a killer tank for Schmoopy the Betta!

grrr.

Okay, major PITA, the algae on the acrylic will not come off when I rub it with my fingers. What type of acrylic mag are you folks using w/o scratching this tank?

I'm using a toothbrush and soft paper towels, that's been working well for me so far.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
ight, I'll try that. Hope you don't mean baby toothbrushes with like baby soft bristles.
ice

I can barely keep the Nano-Mag cleaner in stock on my site... It's the best preventative, easy to use, best $10 bucks you'll ever spend on a cleaner item....

A lot of reefers purchased it off me, my mom even ordered one for both her tanks... :)

Ask around reefers will tell you it's pretty awesome.... Ask Yoshii on this board....

ice

I can barely keep the Nano-Mag cleaner in stock on my site... It's the best preventative, easy to use, best $10 bucks you'll ever spend on a cleaner item....

A lot of reefers purchased it off me, my mom even ordered one for both her tanks... :)

Ask around reefers will tell you it's pretty awesome.... Ask Yoshii on this board....

I agree, Mike. I have always had one of these on my picos and they work great!

2 questions

1. When is the last day to join the contest?

2. What can the light it comes with support?

Last day to join is tomorrow by midnight which means you must have a November FTS/FES posted (see page 1 of this thread). and a tank thread started. The included light is not bad at all. I believe that it will support any soft corals and some LPS.

Alright, I added my FTS and FES shots to the required link http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry3616723. Is it me or are there quite a few entries missing?

Yes, we are missing many FTS/FES posts. I am hoping that people are just procrastinating until the last possible moment. I have a feeling that most of our contestants will come through before the deadline. There's a lot of passionate folks in this contest!

Archived