Cultivated Reef

The Unofficial WalMart Pico Contest

streetsong

Did we give up on this? Who's still in? Do we have a May FTS/FES thread?

Looks like there are still some chugging along! I couldn't find a May FTS/FES so I did what others did and just updated my build thread.

Anyone for or against setting up separate FTS/FES thread for May, June & July? I know for me personally the next couple months will be crazy with the summer schedule.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should have one FTS thread for this contest that people can update as and when. Or perhaps towards the end of the contest call for a time line of the tank in terms of FTS. And I think at this point we shoudl allow everybody back in.

I think we should have one FTS thread for this contest that people can update as and when. Or perhaps towards the end of the contest call for a time line of the tank in terms of FTS. And I think at this point we should allow everybody back in.

Sounds good to me. I think if people have maintained their tanks and just couldn't keep up with the pictures or just missed the date or whatever then I'm all for them coming back in. The more the merrier!

• 4 weeks later...
I think we should have one FTS thread for this contest that people can update as and when. Or perhaps towards the end of the contest call for a time line of the tank in terms of FTS. And I think at this point we shoudl allow everybody back in.

Is there a thread for this yet? Seems like everyone lost interest.

Archived