SaltCritters.com

The Unofficial WalMart Pico Contest

streetsong

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone figured out how to get coralline off of these tanks?

I can't get coralline to grow anywhere that I want it, so of course, I'm getting spots of it all across the FRONT of my Walmart Pico.

Any suggestions of what to use to get it off without scratching the sucker?

Has anyone figured out how to get coralline off of these tanks?

I can't get coralline to grow anywhere that I want it, so of course, I'm getting spots of it all across the FRONT of my Walmart Pico.

Any suggestions of what to use to get it off without scratching the sucker?

Maybe the edge of an old credit card?

I'm working on Guppy! You work on him too!

I sent you a reply via PM, didn't you get it. :) :) :) I think I said something like, "Twist my arm!!!!! "LOL

It sounds like we will get to hear from Rob on NR radio. Cool! BTW, don't forget to submit your FTS pics to the February thread, everyone.

One more reminder for contestants to get their FTS/FES pics posted to the February page by tomorrow night. I can't wait to see the new photos!

Good job with the last minute FTS submissions for Feb. You all must be procrastinators like me :P . Each tank is unique and is developing its own personality. Keep up the great work and be sure to check out your fellow contestants threads. Leave a comment if you have a moment, I know that it will be appreciated! -Brandon

Well, it looks like we may have lost a couple more in our contest but I see many of our tanks going strong and are looking fantastic, mine excluded. I really like how everyone is developing their setups. Keep up the great work and I hope to see everyone's pictures again in the March thread. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived