SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In other news, was this close to placing and order with Dr. Mac, till a shipping quote glitch stopped me.

Now I'm in negotiation with TinyGiant for 24 frags.

And in the most bizzarre news, I seem to be headed for a date with a reefer that has a basement full of tanks. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. Do I say can I see your basement on a first effin date?! I mean he sounds really cool but that is just WAY forward and asking for trouble. I mean I could always nuke his collectors edition inhabitant tanks to save my life. :wacko:

Somehow I think you can handle yourself with a reefer dude. I mean come on all of them are nerds anyways.

However, you might want to ask to see his lobster before you venture into the basement.

surgicalsense
Idk, give this guy a chance, maybe you can trade for some frags. :lol:

:lol: ... Joel

... if I was there I would so sock you in the arm :P

Somehow I think you can handle yourself with a reefer dude. I mean come on all of them are nerds anyways.

However, you might want to ask to see his lobster before you venture into the basement.

:lol:

Jeffery Dahmer was extremely nerd like. Look what he did.

ahhhhhhh head splosion - ive been working on a new android app for our clients - really debating getting a schedule for the fish tank to slowly build off of for the android market place - but that and p90x is taking a ton of my free time. Joel the new fish look great - My fish are all doing well thank gawd - no disease ie not buying from the same old fish store which i dont recall any fish surviving but the maroon from him.

None the less the frogspawn is about to split again - my acans are doing really well - only 1 of the sps is really showing signs of growth the others are not so much - dont know that I'm giong to buy more sps - as acans torch froggy etc are sweet - im happy with the GHA almost eradicated!!

-> This has nothing to do with light and feeding schedules they are slow growers - so its discouraging to me to buy a small frag that will take 6-10 months to grow and pay 35-40 dollars for it - with a high likelyhood of my clown knocking it out of the frag rack and the hermits + pistol destroying it..

My clown is a serious ####### - i have frags all across the ground now as he has learned he can blast the frag plugs up through the holes

Idk, give this guy a chance, maybe you can trade for some frags. :lol:

:o

On a first date? :lol:

Joel, do you have any idea on what clamp on light I could use for the BC14? My mother and I decided to keep it for another reef tank. What do you recommend? :(

That's awesome! Your mom sounds like she's into the reefing thing :)

That's awesome! Your mom sounds like she's into the reefing thing :)

good morning, ms. Gena! :) She is, to a certain degree. The only thing she really likes about my tank is picking out the fish and corals. As soon as the RSM is ready, she wants to buy me coral from mr.coral! :D how's everything going for you?

good morning, ms. Gena! :) She is, to a certain degree. The only thing she really likes about my tank is picking out the fish and corals. As soon as the RSM is ready, she wants to buy me coral from mr.coral! :D how's everything going for you?

Good morning, Blue! I'm doing great, thanks!!!! It's Friday :happydance:

How awesome is that???? A mother/daughter reefing team!!!! I'm trying so hard to get my son into it but so far he has pretty much zero interest. I have hope though. He isn't a teenager yet. I bet the bug bites him around the age of 15.

Good morning, Blue! I'm doing great, thanks!!!! It's Friday :happydance:

How awesome is that???? A mother/daughter reefing team!!!! I'm trying so hard to get my son into it but so far he has pretty much zero interest. I have hope though. He isn't a teenager yet. I bet the bug bites him around the age of 15.

Haha, she hates the amount of money I put into it though! But she knows I love doing it. How old is he? :) and 15 is probably the age, at least it was for me! How's his ankle?

I feel like the 6 million dollar man, just ran the mile in 10:51. B)

The two new damsels I know of are out and about and will hopefully be more active. Noticed STN on my purple freak (lol) so I changed up the flow so it wouldn't be getting beat with some much water (lolx2). Hopefully that will fix it.

Haha, she hates the amount of money I put into it though! But she knows I love doing it. How old is he? :) and 15 is probably the age, at least it was for me! How's his ankle?

He's 12 now. He'll be 13 in November omgomgomg A teenager!!!!

No word on the growth plate. I haven't called either...don't want to jinx anything :happy: I'm hoping no news is good news fingerscrossed

If I don't hear anything by the end of next week, I will call to find out.

I feel like the 6 million dollar man, just ran the mile in 10:51. B)

The two new damsels I know of are out and about and will hopefully be more active. Noticed STN on my purple freak (lol) so I changed up the flow so it wouldn't be getting beat with some much water (lolx2). Hopefully that will fix it.

You are making me feel like I need to start running again :) Or maybe I'll just stick with my brisk walk with the dogs :happy:

Congrats on your new time :happydance:

LMAO! Basements! Frags! LMAO

WOW!

Nice Blue! Wish my parents would have been into reefing, they only wanted me to have goldfish. Was very annoying.

Gena when I turned 13 my grandmother called me one of those things! And I am sending good thoughts, we usually won't call if all is well so I am sending good thoughts! ;)

I don't think it's so much about how much you do, just as long as you do it. I can't begin to tell you how much better I feel physically and mentally (not that I was sick 24/7 and battling manic depression) now that I'm exercising regularly and losing weight. For some reason I thought the BMI weights were a lot higher than what they are. I have like 30lb to go just to break into the upper ceiling of "healthy." I really don't care about my weight as long as I look good, seeing as muscle weighs more.

Thanks, Randi!!!! I figure, whatever the result, it's not high priority or they would have called by now. Last time, when they were looking for the initial problem, they called us immediately.

I don't think it's so much about how much you do, just as long as you do it. I can't begin to tell you how much better I feel physically and mentally (not that I was sick 24/7 and battling manic depression) now that I'm exercising regularly and losing weight. For some reason I thought the BMI weights were a lot higher than what they are. I have like 30lb to go just to break into the upper ceiling of "healthy." I really don't care about my weight as long as I look good, seeing as muscle weighs more.

When I played HS baseball I believe I was nearly obese according to the BMI.

I stole bases all day.

Ha I miss my HS weight! I am small and can't gain weight unless I work out. So I need to start jogging again.

Thanks, Randi!!!! I figure, whatever the result, it's not high priority or they would have called by now. Last time, when they were looking for the initial problem, they called us immediately.

Good sign! I will keep the god thought voo doo going for you and your son!

When I played HS baseball I believe I was nearly obese according to the BMI.

I stole bases all day.

Bmi doesn't count muscle mass which is why I added the last bit. Right now I'm going by it but when I start seeing fat loss that will be key over a number. Six pack a pecs at 200lb > 150lb without definition. B)

10 minute miles, pretty darn good!

30 more pounds and you can start shopping for speedo's this summer.

We're getting closer! I would like to get to where I can run a constant 5mph pace for 5 miles.

What I'm doing is I'm running faster so when I increase my distance I'll slow down and it won't feel as bad.

My pace now is 6mph for the first .6, walk 3mph for .1, run 6.5mph for .25, sprint at 10mph the last .05. What I've been doing is slowly increasing the first run distance before my walking break. The next step will be run for .7. Once I can run a mile consistently without stoping I'll run 1.0, walk to 1.1, then run to 1.35, walk to 1.45, sprint to 1.5. Then when I master that move to 2 miles and so forth.

Once I'm in shape and look good sans clothes I definitely wouldn't opposed to one seeing as I don really like the super long board shorts most guys wear. I like the above the knee RL classic trunks.

Y'all love me eh? Joel I don't trade anything other than frags for frags. Sowwy Batman pants, I know you made a leap of faith showing us your lobster and all.

He actually said he throws out SPS every month as it grows so fast and I practically shamed him into saying he would give them to me instead. I mean who throws out SPS?! :o

This could be the new dating rule, no flowers, bring me frags. :lol:

Danielle is the only woman in my corner it seems. No basement till at least date #3 and I don't care how many collectors edition livestock he has or prized discus or that he knows Dr. Mac personally.

n34rj8.jpg

VERY sexy Dexter right here. Thanks Siwelk, CUC of my heart.

Archived