SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Found the small 3 stripe dead, and I think the facts are pretty simple:

• My tank is an ancient god.
  • It demands sacrifice.
  • It demands 2 out of every three fish of one species.

The good news is that the god seems to look favorably upon the chosen.

:lol:

Poor fish! You have to sacrifice one for every 2 you want.

:lol: fitting for a pirate tank I guess. Buncha slut fish.

If their virgins they can't be sluts! :P;)

See, I knew there was something up when you snorted magnesium powder. :P

Joel do we need to have an intervention? :D:P

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Batman pants, what did I miss?

So I went all the way to the Petco that I know carries the quality livestock, but came away purchasing nothing for the tank. Had my eye on a pompom crab but all things said and dine, I decided not to get him. Went there originally to try to get some reef pods, pistol shrimp and macro. The pistol they had looked very obscure and I learnt my lesson on those beasts a long time ago. Lady there said they don't sell pistols as they can break the glass as they get bigger. :rolleyes:

Then I went to the LFS I got the Max at and they too had no shrimps! I saw a maldives firefish which was a fuschia pink color! but not for me I'm not ready for jumping livestock. I saw blue reef chromis which looked absolutely stunning! I'm talking the deep blue ones.

Anyhoo, came home empty handed. shucks.

Just skimmed through the last 10 pages and saw a lot of shenanigans, but this... this is awesome:

Us men always think our lobster is bigger than it really is. I can believe that Joel actually put his next to a tape measure.

Haha I second the Twilight Zone rename.

Found the small 3 stripe dead, and I think the facts are pretty simple:

• My tank is an ancient god.
  • It demands sacrifice.
  • It demands 2 out of every three fish of one species.

The good news is that the god seems to look favorably upon the chosen.

Hey....how's the no coke zone going for you? I've heard cutting out soda is a BIG step towards improving your health. I only drink it occasionally and only non-colas from Whole Foods :lol:

Just skimmed through the last 10 pages and saw a lot of shenanigans, but this... this is awesome:

Haha I second the Twilight Zone rename.

:lol: If it's getting renamed it will be "Legends of the Hidden Temple."

Hey....how's the no coke zone going for you? I've heard cutting out soda is a BIG step towards improving your health. I only drink it occasionally and only non-colas from Whole Foods :lol:

It's really no big deal for me right now, we will see how it is a week from now. Going from 1 a day to 1 a week was the hardest jump. :) I also got some men's vitamins "for the active man" :lol: my weight loss is slowing but I'm starting to see results which is much better than a number.

It's really no big deal for me right now, we will see how it is a week from now. Going from 1 a day to 1 a week was the hardest jump. :) I also got some men's vitamins "for the active man" :lol: my weight loss is slowing but I'm starting to see results which is much better than a number.

Yep...the hardest thing for me was not seeing the number on the scale go down. But you could definitely see the results of my hard work, by looking at me. And of course there's the feeling of being stronger and having more energy. Like you said before...muscle weighs more than fat so you aren't going to see the numbers dropping.

I like that a lot!

I want to be a Silver Snake.

Hey, Siwelk, guess what. You chose wisely. B) Silver Snakes for life.

Yep...the hardest thing for me was not seeing the number on the scale go down. But you could definitely see the results of my hard work, by looking at me. And of course there's the feeling of being stronger and having more energy. Like you said before...muscle weighs more than fat so you aren't going to see the numbers dropping.

As I continue to look better and better ill probably stop weighing myself all together. :) and you're right, I feel so much better!

Silly boys, the blue barracudas are so much cooler :P

*Sigh* ... It could be worse, you could have said the orange iguanas or purple parrots.

*Sigh* ... It could be worse, you could have said the orange iguanas or purple parrots.

:lol: I'm just not a huge snake fan. But yes, the orange iguanas and purple parrots were lame.

:lol: I'm just not a huge snake fan. But yes, the orange iguanas and purple parrots were lame.

The Silver Snakes were the best team on the show. :lol:

... same to you darlin. I have not a clue what is going on. Happy damsels to you.

Any day I wake up and I still have the same amount of fish is a good day.

My new signature. You like?

I do, Tiny does good work. B) He favors darker color schemes I've noticed but they all look great.

surgicalsense
Me likey, except I'll miss the shoes.

Joel's making me one and it might have my high heels in it!

Are you wearing the heels, Mark? :happy:

I give thee, my cinematograph:

LR8MT.gif

Not bad for my first time and a iPhone camera.

So cool! I have no idea how you captured the water moving while the rest is a still. Impressive!

Archived