SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Wish we all had that problem. Although I was a near size 0, or maybe it was 2, in HS, I had no curves! And that is not where I would like to be at all. I like me now. :) Being in the clothing industry I can tell you the young girls today are all artificially enhanced or our diet has changed so much that industry standard sizing is obsolete. Hence all the spandex and stretch items in our closets.

YGPM

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10:51 mile? Getting better! Your goal is to beat mine - 5:03

Lol @ backhanded compliment.

And only 5:03? Couldn't break 5:00? :lol: 5:03 is hella fast.

In other news, I had the best cupcake in my life at a dinner I was at tonight. Not sure what the cake was made of but it had a grape jelly middle and peanut butter icing on top. Yum yum yum.

I finally finished my scape, Joel! :) Everytime I rearranged I thought, what would Joel say? Halfway through I sat down and cried, took a handful of pills, and when I woke up I knew exactly how I would arrange the rocks. :)

Update on your fish?

I finally finished my scape, Joel! :) Everytime I rearranged I thought, what would Joel say? Halfway through I sat down and cried, took a handful of pills, and when I woke up I knew exactly how I would arrange the rocks. :)

Update on your fish?

:lol:

You have the cutest sense of humor!!!! And I hope you are just kidding :happy:

Lol @ backhanded compliment.

And only 5:03? Couldn't break 5:00? :lol: 5:03 is hella fast.

In other news, I had the best cupcake in my life at a dinner I was at tonight. Not sure what the cake was made of but it had a grape jelly middle and peanut butter icing on top. Yum yum yum.

Wait a minute...I make the best cupcakes ever :lol: Though yours sounds pretty damn good :lol:

:lol:

You have the cutest sense of humor!!!! And I hope you are just kidding :happy:

Wait a minute...I make the best cupcakes ever :lol: Though yours sounds pretty damn good :lol:

I'm kidding, don't worry. :) although at one point I stared at the tank, and an hour later I woke up. :lol:

FedEx me a cupcake! Along with some corals. ;)

Well I've not had yours yet, but the one I had was made by a professional baker. :happy: it was an appreciation dinner for all worship team leaders and she provided the desserts. Another person in our church is a chef and owns a catering business and made the food. It was all so good. And they raffled off prizes like a kindle fire. It was a good time.

Update on your fish?

When can we see the scape?

The fish are fish, much more active today than yesterday.

I like how you said "yet" :happy: Someday you will have one of my cupcakes :) I make a mean chocolate/chocolate chunk with buttercream frosting. People go ga-ga for them :lol: My husband's co-workers request them all the time :happy:

Danielle was just here. She brought me a xenia frag. I'm not sure it's going to make it though. My crabs are all over it right now! Time will tell.

I may have to disagree...I make some pretty delicious cupcakes :P I've always loved baking and cupcakes are so cute, so they've kind of become one of my hobbies. I'm always trying crazy flavor combinations and trying to decorate them all fancy. So far I have to say my best cupcakes are tequila lime cupcakes. They are basically a margarita in cupcake form. I know that sounds like a weird combo but my friends go nuts over them. Its also a plus that when I'm done baking them, I can get drunk eating the excess frosting :lol:

We'll have to have a bake-off and Joel can be the judge. :D

surgicalsense
Danielle was just here. She brought me a xenia frag. I'm not sure it's going to make it though.

:tears:

My first failed frag.

... sorry

Erm, tomorrow when the sand settles. I don't like it thaaaaat much, but I've tried everything!

I'm glad to hear you had a good time.

Pictures now please. :D

I like how you said "yet" Someday you will have one of my cupcakes I make a mean chocolate/chocolate chunk with buttercream frosting. People go ga-ga for them My husband's co-workers request them all the time

Anything chocolate is usually a hit with me. :)

Tanks looking good man, and thanks for the Sig!

Thanks and no problem! Like I said on your thread it was super easy to do.

I may have to disagree...I make some pretty delicious cupcakes. I've always loved baking and cupcakes are so cute, so they've kind of become one of my hobbies. I'm always trying crazy flavor combinations and trying to decorate them all fancy. So far I have to say my best cupcakes are tequila lime cupcakes. They are basically a margarita in cupcake form. I know that sounds like a weird combo but my friends go nuts over them. Its also a plus that when I'm done baking them, I can get drunk eating the excess frosting :lol:

It does sound weird but I can also see how it would be delicious. Since I like key lime pie I think it's safe to assume I'd like it. :)

We'll have to have a bake-off and Joel can be the judge.

This sounds like a movie I once saw online. Go on.... :P

My first failed frag.

... sorry

It's okay! I'm sure it will make it. I've made some pretty shady frags too. We all do when we learn.

Damn, i have been looking through the thread Joel and i still haven't managed to find anything reef related

lol

So hows tank?

I need to learn how to post gifs ):

-BTW, i posted a mega post and could use some critique on the new scape

Damn, i have been looking through the thread Joel and i still haven't managed to find anything reef related

lol

So hows tank?

I need to learn how to post gifs ):

-BTW, i posted a mega post and could use some critique on the new scape

Haha, what reef related things were you looking for? The first three posts on page one are the ticket to most on topic discussion.

You post gifs the same as you post pictures.

Tank is good, quite possibly looking the best it ever has. I'll swing by your thread. B)

I may have to disagree...I make some pretty delicious cupcakes :P I've always loved baking and cupcakes are so cute, so they've kind of become one of my hobbies. I'm always trying crazy flavor combinations and trying to decorate them all fancy. So far I have to say my best cupcakes are tequila lime cupcakes. They are basically a margarita in cupcake form. I know that sounds like a weird combo but my friends go nuts over them. Its also a plus that when I'm done baking them, I can get drunk eating the excess frosting :lol:

We'll have to have a bake-off and Joel can be the judge. :D

:lol: I'd lose by default. He's not going to chose my cupcake over his fiances cupcake!!!!! I actually have only mastered the one type...chocolate. Your cupcakes are way more exotic than mine :) They are fun to decorate. The only photo I have is the one I did for my son's class for Halloween. Not very pretty but incredibly delicious :lol:

cupcakes.jpg

:tears:

My first failed frag.

... sorry

Don't worry...xenia is a hard one. It has nothing to do with your ability to frag...trust me!!!!! You did a great job!!!!! I think there's only a smidge of flesh left on the frag. Oh well....least we got to chat last night :)

surgicalsense

I am not so sure of that, Joel. The xenia frag looked awesome in the current FT picture ... then like crap the next :huh: I only cut it 36 prior and it responded well too.

Those are awesome!!

Thank you, trog! The veins turned out lighter than I had hoped but I was using a natural food coloring as opposed to Red # whatever :lol: It still turned out ok.

Those are black m&m pupils too -_-

Those are awesome!!

+1

I am not so sure of that, Joel. The xenia frag looked awesome in the current FT picture ... then like crap the next :huh: I only cut it 36 prior and it responded well too.

Hopefully they will recover!

Whassup?!

Getting ready to do my work out thing.

MR CORAL NEEDS TO ANSWER HIS PHONE! :rage:

They open at 12:00 on Saturdays. So they just opened the doors now.

Archived