Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Us men always think our lobster is bigger than it really is. I can believe that Joel actually put his next to a tape measure.

Mark, that was hilarious! :lol:

I always keep my caulpera trimmed to make my tank look bigger.

Between Captn Horn and his wenches, Decozs mermaid at home and clam troubles, Marks shoe, nose and circumcision, Felicias hot dates, candys horror and laughter at everything and Surgical Senses' uber coolness about all of the above, I can't cope. Which thread to hang out on?!

Between Captn Horn and his wenches, Decozs mermaid at home and clam troubles, Marks shoe, nose and circumcision, Felicias hot dates, candys horror and laughter at everything and Surgical Senses' uber coolness about all of the above, I can't cope. Which thread to hang out on?!

You forgot my ongoing importation of gangster ass ####

surgicalsense
Us men always think our lobster is bigger than it really is.

What?

Um, yeah.

;)

I could, but what I'm going to do is go run/work out and by the time I'm done it will be time. :)

Oh bother. That only takes me 10 minutes tops and that includes the cigarette. We'll wait.

Oh bother. That only takes me 10 minutes tops and that includes the cigarette. We'll wait.

Haha we all can't be you! I ran the mile in 11:05, my fastest yet. It's weird, I've always had a hard time with fitness due to breathing (asthma history) but now I'm getting my wind and it's my legs that give out before my breathing. And when I do get out of breath I'm quick to regain it.

----------

zUfIR.jpg

I only have tabs on 2 of them atm but I looked for a body and didn't find it. Not in the lobster zone (but maybe now that you all see how small he is you'll cut him some slack), not in the sump, nowhere to be seen. I just hope he's just hiding.

Once my coral is fully open I'll do a fts minute long new addition video like I did before. It's much easier to appreciate them that way I think.

Joelio does your Milli have the usual polyps found on acros OR the stringy sexy ones that wave around? Everytime I find a frag around here that has the stringy polyps they want like $50-150 for it!!!

Hey wooglie...guess what...if it looks like a Milli and has the regular style polyps vs string its an acropora spathulata or a prostrata

I'll probably just change it now and not delay the inevitable. :lol:

Joelio does your Milli have the usual polyps found on acros OR the stringy sexy ones that wave around? Everytime I find a frag around here that has the stringy polyps they want like $50-150 for it!!!

Mine has strings but the main polyps are like acro so I'm assuming it's whatever Brad said it was.

Yours is a Milli Joel. Easiest way to tell is with larger colonies. Between pro strata and spathulata is - spathulata branches like Milli. Prostrata tables. Millis do both but mill is have the hairss/strings.

Well played, Joel, and funny as heck (you too Mark) :lol:

I only have tabs on 2 of them atm but I looked for a body and didn't find it. Not in the lobster zone (but maybe now that you all see how small he is you'll cut him some slack), not in the sump, nowhere to be seen. I just hope he's just hiding.

Maybe Dotty ate him :lol: Sorry.... :happy:

I hope it's ok!

Pretty fishies :)

Archived