Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Yours is a Milli Joel. Easiest way to tell is with larger colonies. Between pro strata and spathulata is - spathulata branches like Milli. Prostrata tables. Millis do both but mill is have the hairss/strings.

Wow, great insight. Thanks Deckoz. Joel, pls hurry up and grow yours into a colony~~!! :P

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yours is a Milli Joel. Easiest way to tell is with larger colonies. Between pro strata and spathulata is - spathulata branches like Milli. Prostrata tables. Millis do both but mill is have the hairss/strings.

Okay thanks, good to know. B)

Well played, Joel, and funny as heck (you too Mark) :lol:

Maybe Dotty ate him :lol: Sorry.... :happy:

:D

Maybe she did. :eek: I honestly have no idea and the only real interest in finding out is recovering the body to prevent water fouling. :lol: I know that's cold but that's what this tank has become.

Maybe she did. :eek: I honestly have no idea and the only real interest in finding out is recovering the body to prevent water fouling. :lol: I know that's cold but that's what this tank has become.

Still no sign of it, huh? Maybe it was a tag team thing. Dotty killed it and the lobster made a quick meal of it.

Remember the movie All Dogs go to Heaven? Maybe we should name Joel's thread "All Fish Go to Heaven" to make it more positive than calling it the Bermuda triangle :lol:

Us men always think our lobster is bigger than it really is. I can believe that Joel actually put his next to a tape measure.

:lol:

Mark, that was hilarious! :lol:

I always keep my caulpera trimmed to make my tank look bigger.

;)

Between Captn Horn and his wenches, Decozs mermaid at home and clam troubles, Marks shoe, nose and circumcision, Felicias hot dates, candys horror and laughter at everything and Surgical Senses' uber coolness about all of the above, I can't cope. Which thread to hang out on?!

Ha any and all! I laugh at everything but some things are just too disturbing to laugh at.

Cape Horn..........fish portal to another world...........

Awww no he has just had some bad luck. -_-

Cool! Funny how Dotty is just a spot floating around at some points in the video. Looks like she's behaving. I only saw the one 3 stripe. Are two missing now?

Cool! Funny how Dotty is just a spot floating around at some points in the video. Looks like she's behaving. I only saw the one 3 stripe. Are two missing now?

She is playing as nice as damsels play. :lol: I cut out the fit she threw at the chromis.

And the rewatch the video, looking at the top left corner by the overflow. :)

I like the new damsels. The tank looks slightly more filled up in terms of fish. :)

It's got a good mix now. Horizontal stripes, vertical stripes, polka dots, solid, white, black, blue and yellow (complements), and the green that the two colors make together. B) oh and then red, purple, and orange that my inverts have without repeating similar patterns. Oh and red is the complement to green.

My coral isn't as well thought out but the fish/inverts work out great. I super happy with the way the tank looks. The froggy was 50% more inflated too. :)

Kes hasn't emailed me back yet but he's going to send me wysiwyg pictures.

I like your new fishies :wub:

Sucks that one went missing right away though!! :(

My tank apparently runs off dead fish and demands sacrifice.

That is a definite possibility. But I'm pretty much done buying livestock. I'm investing some coral but that's about it. I'm starting to come to the conclusion that regardless of if I can keep a reef in law school, there will have to be a period of time I don't have one while I get situated.

[center][url=http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=264135][img=direct image link here][/url][/center]

That should be it.

[center][url=http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=264135][img=direct image link here][/url][/center]

That should be it.

Thank you! I made it bigger. Too big? Or ok? Does it still need the center code with your phone? My old sig didn't have that code in it.

Archived