inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Joel, your thread has gone from a lounge to a gentlemen's club since the last time I checked in.

I'm slightly bothered by the fact that I know what The Man Show is... -_-

:lol:

Love it!

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joel, your thread has gone from a lounge to a gentlemen's club since the last time I checked in.

I'm slightly bothered by the fact that I know what The Man Show is... -_-

Why are you bothered you know what one of the best tv shows ever is? :D

:lol:

Love it!

The thread is back!

haha yea its dvd only though joel

Dammit.

All I remember is the girls in bathing suits on a trampoline.... Disturbing I remember that and the beer thing and those are the first scenes that pops in my head.....

:huh:

"Disturbing" sure is a funny way to spell "wonderful" :huh:

Ha for you it is! I don't mind watching girls bounce just not for 5 minutes! :lol:

Oh and that the person who let me watch that show was my dad! We also watched ren and stimpy and other inappropriate cartoon for kids when I was younger! He is a loon.

:rolleyes: don't tell me you're part of that club.

where have you been!

Look at the title of his thread? And his Avatar! It's Woogs! :P

Hey need tank update BTW Woogs!!!

Hey Joel, guess what I'm getting.......

A rainbow monti! :happydance: And its only going to cost me $15 for a 1/2" frag. :D If you don't find yourself one by the time mine is big enough to frag, I'll send a piece your way.

\\ im a picher slacker. I got a dude comin out Saturday to take some pichers. With his Supermacro5000wtfidk camera like FLcandy has lol

:lol: Looking forward to it!

Hey Joel, guess what I'm getting.......

A rainbow monti! :happydance: And its only going to cost me $15 for a 1/2" frag. :D If you don't find yourself one by the time mine is big enough to frag, I'll send a piece your way.

That's great!

tumblr_lwg6ezepWy1qzjix8.gif

:P But seriously, I appreciate the offer. Perhaps even if you do send me that I could send you some extra money for a pokerstar, sunset, and those other montis you said you could get cheap locally. :)

All I remember is the girls in bathing suits on a trampoline.... Disturbing I remember that and the beer thing and those are the first scenes that pops in my head.....

:huh:

I remember the guys circulating a petition to end women's suffrage, and only one person actually caught the meaning.

I remember the guys circulating a petition to end women's suffrage, and only one person actually caught the meaning.

:lol: I remember that too.

Let me know when your tank situation gets settled and your cycle is done. I have some green pinstripe palys growing in my sand (about 5-6 polyps) and I'm going to glue them to a little rock. I'll send them your way when your tank is ready.

OMG they now make Veuve Cliquot in pink!

I don't like pink champagne. :(

wohooo :happydance:

My second favorite damsel :)

I like them a lot!

----------

Okay, fish update. I only wanted one but my spidey sense told me dotty would kill one so I got three to disperse the aggression and it seems to be working. Only time will tell if works when the lights come on.

g4gPl.jpg

They really stand out! Also, got a good picture I think you all will like:

caSTB.jpg

He is molting regularly about once a month and seems really happy. :)

Archived