• Last Reply

Lol.....

#### I wish I had fat on me....my bmi is 18.5 w/ 3.7% body fat

Technically I'm underweight haha...but I eat a small baby every day

surgicalsense
Lol.....

#### I wish I had fat on me....my bmi is 18.5 w/ 3.7% body fat

Technically I'm underweight haha...but I eat a small baby every day

Do not worry darlin when you reach your 30's your matabolism will completely change ;)

Lol.....

Also I just wanted to brag about my high metabolism and how I don't try to stay slim.

ftfy. :lol:

My friend that's in the navy is like that. He's on a beefcake diet basically trying to bulk up.

I'm just glad that my body fat is very well distributed on my body so when I lose it all/add muscle I shouldn't change cloth sizes too bad.

Your thread is no fun today...its making me feel guilty about not working out. I do actually have plans to go to the MMA gym tomorrow and get signed back up for a class. I need to punch something...best stress reliever ever. I always feel good after MMA class :D

Ha I miss my HS weight! I am small and can't gain weight unless I work out. So I need to start jogging again.

Wish we all had that problem. Although I was a near size 0, or maybe it was 2, in HS, I had no curves! And that is not where I would like to be at all. I like me now. :) Being in the clothing industry I can tell you the young girls today are all artificially enhanced or our diet has changed so much that industry standard sizing is obsolete. Hence all the spandex and stretch items in our closets.

Hey! I do try to stay slim....remember I run 3 miles every morning.....and been doing american kempo & capoera for about 8 years...and been breakdancing since I was 15.. plus I have a physical labor job...slingin cases of redbull...

Hey! I do try to stay slim....remember I run 3 miles every morning.....and been doing american kempo & capoera for about 8 years...and been breakdancing since I was 15.. plus I have a physical labor job...slingin cases of redbull...

Mother of god...

You're a twig.

So are you, Beiber!

Archived