Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I made it bigger. Too big? Or ok?

My only joke for this is to quote it out of context. :lol:

And it looks like the sig is off by a few pixels but it's not that big of an issue. :D

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My only joke for this is to quote it out of context. :lol:

And it looks like the sig is off by a few pixels but it's not that big of an issue. :D

:lol:

Are you critiquing me????? :P Is this only something you can see if you know what you are doing cuz I don't see any pixels :lol:

How about the size Sherlock? :lol:

Size is fine. :)

And they don't line up:

8RaIH.jpg

Sig is flush with the quote box on the left side but not the right. The center code should rectify it. Or just make the sig about 100 pixels wider and the site will resize it to the right size. I'm not trying to be difficult, it's just something I look at considering that would be a letter grade difference for something I turned in. :P

Yeah, it's perfect now! :P

I appreciate you humoring me. It's like the OCD things we all talked about in brads thread. Plus my graphics professor was a hardass for perfection. He was easily in the top 3 of favorite professors.

Yeah, it's perfect now! :P

I appreciate you humoring me. It's like the OCD things we all talked about in brads thread. Plus my graphics professor was a hardass for perfection. He was easily in the top 3 of favorite professors.

Seriously...I'm used to this! You critiqued my Christmas Marilyn avatar too...remember? :lol:

I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Haha oh yeah, that too.

I think I need a new sig, any thoughts?

While typing that I think I go a really good one but I'll still entertain them.

Kes hasn't emailed me back yet but he's going to send me wysiwyg pictures.

Yeah he mentioned that he needed to get photos for you when I met up with him to get the frags. Man does he know how to nicely package coral. He does this cool thing where he cuts a hole in the botton of a small plastic cup and then sticks the frag plug through that so that the frag is in the cup in the bag of water. That way the frag never touches anything but water and can't get jostled around. Such a good idea. So if you order from him I would definitely expect the frags to show up in great condition.

Oh, and Gena, your sig is definitely not too big. Mine is the one that's too big, but I got too lazy to keep resizing it until I got it to the right size. -_-

Joel, do you have any idea on what clamp on light I could use for the BC14? My mother and I decided to keep it for another reef tank. What do you recommend? :(

What kind of coral do you want to keep in there? If you just want mushrooms and low light coral you could just get a clamp on 60w desk lamp and use a 50/50 clf bulb.

What kind of coral do you want to keep in there? If you just want mushrooms and low light coral you could just get a clamp on 60w desk lamp and use a 50/50 clf bulb.

Well, I was hoping for maybe a bit more power than that. Half of me wants to do some SPS, but then I realize I'm poor. I really want to do a macro algae tank with gobies, or something along those lines. What about those par30 led bulbs I keep seeing? Thanks a lot Joel. :)

I don't know a whole lot about par30-38 bulbs but I do see people keeping SPS under them. You'll probably need a par38 if you are going to just use one bulb though. Make a topic in the lighting forum, I bet you'll get much more experienced help there. :)

I don't know a whole lot about par30-38 bulbs but I do see people keeping SPS under them. You'll probably need a par38 if you are going to just use one bulb though. Make a topic in the lighting forum, I bet you'll get much more experienced help there. :)

So this: http://www.ledtric.com/store/products/ledt...lamp-pre-order/

That's not that expensive at all. I would need to buy the clamp though, not sure where. I wish I could just hang a fixture over the tank, but my ceiling is 17 feet high. :(

I'm afraid of the trolls! I figured I'd just ask you, because you're nice and helpful.

Joel, do you have any idea on what clamp on light I could use for the BC14? My mother and I decided to keep it for another reef tank. What do you recommend? :(

Not to answer for Joel. Try the HQI BioCube light or HO T5s

Not to answer for Joel. Try the HQI BioCube light or HO T5s

Thanks Ms. Kat! :) Do you have any links? I looked up the HQI light but it just directs me to the 29 gallon BC.

In other news, was this close to placing and order with Dr. Mac, till a shipping quote glitch stopped me.

Now I'm in negotiation with TinyGiant for 24 frags.

And in the most bizzarre news, I seem to be headed for a date with a reefer that has a basement full of tanks. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. Do I say can I see your basement on a first effin date?! I mean he sounds really cool but that is just WAY forward and asking for trouble. I mean I could always nuke his collectors edition inhabitant tanks to save my life. :wacko:

surgicalsense
And in the most bizzarre news, I seem to be headed for a date with a reefer that has a basement full of tanks. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. Do I say can I see your basement on a first effin date?! I mean he sounds really cool but that is just WAY forward and asking for trouble. I mean I could always nuke his collectors edition inhabitant tanks to save my life. :wacko:

... do not go into a strangers basement.

Archived