Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's gonna be huge ;)

He's gonna get swole. :lol:

What kind of damsel is that?

It's a Black Spot Red Damsel, it's scientific name is Neoglyphidodon polyacanthus.

I just realized Garibaldi are damsels. You should get one and turn the 75 gallon into a temperate tank. :)

Garibaldi.jpg

I love seeing these guys in the kelp forests around Catalina.

Fiancee approval joel...lol

:lol:

I do like them, but dislike their price tag :lol: I keep thinking about a temperate tank but I want to become more advanced before I try. :)

I do like them, but dislike their price tag :lol: I keep thinking about a temperate tank but I want to become more advanced before I try. :)

I would love to have one, but also they're HUGE. I think you'd need quite a bit more than a 75 gallon.

Just be sure that damsel will still look like that when it's grown. Some damsels get downright ugly when they are adults. What about a blue velvet damsel?

Just be sure that damsel will still look like that when it's grown. Some damsels get downright ugly when they are adults. What about a blue velvet damsel?

That's a good point! The velvets are nice, I'm really up in the air about it. Really I just want bright colors and lots of movement.

:lol:

Hi y'all what'd I miss?

Nothing really, the tank is going to be boring for a whole.

Well I mean in terms of additions :) I think my peppermint shrimp were a bust. They only stay in the macro. I hardly see them. I didn't buy them to eat aiptasia because I know better than to buy something expecting it to do what you want it to, but it would have been nice. I've not seen any disappearing.

This is one of the damsels I must have:

111125-Red%20Honey%20Damsel-Stegaster%20mellis.jpg

So cool

Dannnng joel you seem to be king of the damsels....but non of the ladies are in distress ;)

LMAO Decko your hilarious!

Joel I can't wait to see what kind of Damsel you get!

Da, double dee, double di

Double dee, double da, double dee, double di

My lips like sugar, my lips like sugar

This candy got you sprung, this candy got you sprung

So call me your sugar, so call me your sugar

You love you some, you love you some

GMJ

The good morning Joel show.

I'm really liking the whole damsel thing. There are so many colorful varieties and most are cheap and hardy. I have seen LFS's that have a tank full of them which is impressive, but I have never seen a reefer on any of the forums that has one.

I think miss kat wans some joel action lol jkjk

Joel is spoken for. You'd think a hot mama like that could find a reefer in her own backyard!

Going to the doctor blows. I found out I have to get lithotripsy done because I have several kidney stones in my left kidney and one in my right. But you can't do both kidneys at once so I'll probably have to have it twice. FML.

But I have lost 10lb since I've been running and my blood pressure is now 130/82, it's usually been high 140's/midhigh 80's. So I guess fwiw there's that.

Archived