Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

lol clowns always seem to go for the webs of your fingers once they figure it out....#### hurts and will make you throw water across the room trying to get outta dodge lol

joel that blenny looks so gnarly lol...i want one haha

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But theyre so sweet and cute. Every time I put my hands in the tank they just rub against me. I wub them.

I totally forgot to tell you this earlier, Blue, since you're wanting the shrimp/goby pair instead of blenny, look at a Diamond Watman Goby. They get 5" So he will be more visible in the larger tank. I had one and liked him. Always hanging by his burrow.

With the glare off of the eyes, its almost unreal looking. They look like blue gems.

It's his brain washing rays. :D

devilsadvocate
Those Diamand watchmans are really sand sifter gobies, and a poor choice for a 34 gallon tank.

yeah, and your sand will be everywhere.

I totally forgot to tell you this earlier, Blue, since you're wanting the shrimp/goby pair instead of blenny, look at a Diamond Watman Goby. They get 5" So he will be more visible in the larger tank. I had one and liked him. Always hanging by his burrow.

I saw one, but I really like Suntail gobies.. And by like I mean completely in love with them.

lol clowns always seem to go for the webs of your fingers once they figure it out....#### hurts and will make you throw water across the room trying to get outta dodge lol

joel that blenny looks so gnarly lol...i want one haha

It's easily my favorite species so far. They all have this "grumpy old man" attitude about themselves, it's great. :lol: their mouth is a constant scowl. Like Clint Eastwood:

ClintEast21.jpg

Those Diamand watchmans are really sand sifter gobies, and a poor choice for a 34 gallon tank.

After about a month he was on prepared foods and rarely sifted, I guess they fall into mandarin territory when it comes to nano suitability.

I saw one, but I really like Suntail gobies.. And by like I mean completely in love with them.

Those are cool too :)

Like Hypno Toad from Futurama :lol:

Exactly!

hes my 2nd favorite actor (:

Who's your first?

Color - did you see my Suntail aka Aurora aka Pinkbar goby? he's definitely a class act...he twitches like a crackhead lol its awesome

P1130052.jpg

Joel...fish with a grumpy old man attitude...that sounds so cool...haha does he sling bullets too ;)...oh wait those bullets must be the brainwash rays

I can't tell with this one yet but he has the swagger of a badass. It will be interesting once he's introduced to some neon gobies. He's going to be like "hey you damn kids stop playing on my lawn!"

Oh this has gotta be the good life

This has gotta be the good life

This could really be a good life, good life

Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight

Like this city is on fire tonight

This could really be a good life

A good, good life

Sometimes there's airplanes I can' t jump out

Sometimes there's bull#### that don't work now

We are god of stories but please tell me-e-e-e

What there is to complain about

Archived