Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't on all day and look what I missed! YAY for getting the blenny! He is way too cute I almost bought one today but figured 4 fish was way too much bioload to add at once. I hope now that you're got a fish again that he stays healthy and happy for a very long time!

Oh, and the purple hair was awesome

You should definitely get one soon though :) you got some awesome fish too. Coral Beauties are always nice additions. :)

And thanks about the hair, I'm a rebel baby. :lol::P

This build goes all over the place I cant keep up

Me either, I'm going to have to hire someone to read my thread for me :D

I just don't like the fact that she constantly brings up that I'm younger. It's already happened many times bro.

I don't know how it's happened in the past but this time it fit the conversation and didn't read like it was condescending to me. Like when Blue says something that doesn't sound quite right and I say something like "I'd make a joke about this if you weren't 15." :lol:

Oh a real note - Joel Congrats on the starry blenny and the Pep Pair :)

Thanks! I hope they do well. I'm getting ready to check on them now.

Nothin' really. Just finished about half hour ago.

I'm thinking of buying my dwarf puffer today, pero no tengo monies :tears:

surgicalsense

I wanted to say sorry (for interrupting while you had guests over, of course not like I knew this while I was desperate for advise :P ) and thank you for responding when you did. I know I am bad with not posting pictures but I will.

Thank you :)

Ballz, if you learned how to be a true gent thats all you need. And always... ALWAYS go for older women. Pianist that understands the true importance of a double windsor knot... thats a lady killer right there. Unless your into hood rats, all you need a flashy chain.

Okay so shrimp update: Cliff is a racist ass. I watched him harass one of the peps and then Emily followed. They are both alive though. Stefan made it into the overflow. I hope this is not a thing he will do until he's too big to get in. -_-

He's pretty resilient for such a little guy, van Gogh would always go into hiding for days if I even moved some rocks. Here Stefan is, having spent the night in a dark turbulent space, brushing it off like he's so cool:

xOLjo.jpg

B)

:lol:I just don't like the fact that she constantly brings up that I'm younger. It's already happened many times bro.

Ballzee, I apologize if you feel slighted that you are 15 and I bring it up repeatedly. Some of the topics on this forum are not meant for minors, and you exasperate the point by copying and pasting pictures of older women that are clearly not meant for you. I also feel really worried that law enforcement would find some of this stuff objectionable knowing that we have minors on our forums. I'm looking out for you, and my adult friends on here. It is okay if you don't believe that, that is normal.

Ballz, if you learned how to be a true gent thats all you need. And always... ALWAYS go for older women. Pianist that understands the true importance of a double windsor knot... thats a lady killer right there. Unless your into hood rats, all you need a flashy chain.

That was classic advice, oh wait that was a pun, no wait it wasn't! :lol:

On another less awkward note,congrats on the blenny, Joel! He's adorable! I didn't even know you got one :lol: it's impossible to keep up with this thread. :rolleyes:

Come on, guys, Kat apologized and deleted her post. Her reasoning is sound, sexual harassment is one of those things that's held to a subjective lens. It doesn't matter if what someone says was meant to be harassment, if the party feels harassed, it was harassment. And with online/to catch a predator/etc being such hot buttons (as they should be) its a delicate balance and a lot of grey area that's best to steer clear of.

And it really wouldn't matter if it were you that it was offending, say a parent reads it or just someone who knows you are minors and reads it. She wasn't trying to discriminate against you guys, she's just looking out like she said.

Jordan, if you still have a lingering beef about a comment obviously not meant to be offensive, you can PM Kat and work it out in private like adults. She's a reasonable person who has made an effort to make amends.

Now let's all go back to playing nice. :)

Archived