ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: ya, I can't run to save my life but maybe i can dance my way out of a life threatening situation. :huh:

fox trot anybody?

salsa?

meringue?

haha if you danced in front of me i am sure you would grab 100% of my attention...lol

:blink::eek:

:lol: that is a great picture, reminds of something I watched on Robot Chicken.

I know!!!! This morning when I walked in there, Joe was in the same position, but now holding a penny in his left hand (up on the knee). Silly kid :lol:

surgicalsense
I know!!!! This morning when I walked in there, Joe was in the same position, but now holding a penny in his left hand (up on the knee). Silly kid :lol:

:lol::lol: That is just too funny.

... I am now on a mission calling all the Victoria Secrets on the east coast for the NFL Pink gear.

Kat - you can cook for me but it won't change anything. I eat around 5kcals a day, run 3 miles around my apt complex every morning before work, have been doing American Kenpo for 11 years and Capoera for 6, and been Breakdancing since I was 15(it inspired me to learn Capoera). I couldn't gain weight if I tried.

surgicalsense
Oh..is it teams???? I'm a Chicago Bear girl :happy:

Yes ... you might be able to find that here online. However I am not have luck with NE - Sold out!!

That's a great photo! Is it inappropriate for me to say you are a cutie????? Well, you are :happy:

Hah! Gena beat me to it :3

Thanks for the fun morning read!

Kat - you can cook for me but it won't change anything. I eat around 5kcals a day, run 3 miles around my apt complex every morning before work, have been doing American Kenpo for 11 years and Capoera for 6, and been Breakdancing since I was 15(it inspired me to learn Capoera). I couldn't gain weight if I tried.

Fried cornbread. :lol:

Yes ... you might be able to find that here online. However I am not have luck with NE - Sold out!!

What colors are you looking for?

Hah! Gena beat me to it :3

Thanks for the fun morning read!

...I love fried cornbread aka hushpuppies :0

Hush Puppies :wub:

surgicalsense
Fried cornbread. :lol:

What colors are you looking for?

New England Patriots Pink gear ... I call all of Mass and Ny told me they are all sold out also. Online doesn't have my size and what I would like :mellow: ...

lol you're welcome!

Friday is for procrastination/creepin' ;)

Besides your thread is always nice and lively!

New England Patriots Pink gear ... I call all of Mass and Ny told me they are all sold out also. Online doesn't have my size and what I would like :mellow: ...

Not exactly pink gear. -_-

IMG_20120127_134617.jpg

IMG_20120127_134731.jpg

Sorry about the crappy lighting, the spot lights are killing my phone's capabilities.

surgicalsense
Not exactly pink gear. -_-

IMG_20120127_134617.jpg

IMG_20120127_134731.jpg

Sorry about the crappy lighting, the spot lights are killing my phone's capabilities.

:P ... no worries

The blue/white ruffled wrap is very cute. Are these out of your collection?

I'm confused kat? You design cloths? Make me a halter or open back shirt w/ front dropneck that goes down to around belly button area and will work for a chick that's 36-25-42 w/36F.....lol

I know...do you know how hard it is to clothes shop for brit...god we wastea whole weekend...it was worth a shot in the dark though lol its so bad cause she wears 2 camis and a bra no matter what and that only compacts them to DD looking....lol

I know...do you know how hard it is to clothes shop for brit...god we wastea whole weekend...it was worth a shot in the dark though lol its so bad cause she wears 2 camis and a bra no matter what and that only compacts them to DD looking....lol

I love how much you like talking about Brit's bra size on here :lol:

Archived