Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Fist of fury...ill have to post a video of me doing timing drills ;). I was taught to fight in the space of a telephone booth :D

And what about a 60"in tv? Lol

And I think the ladies do have a thing for joel lol....joel and his manventures with guns and shiney blue eyes

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Joel my avatar was a gift from Siwelk

@Brad you make me want to cook for you, get some meat on your bones and I don't cook for anybody!

@Civikim are you getting your flirt on?

I was telling KG I should start a N-R dating thread, where else in NY would you have the odds of a few ladies and boat load of guys. :lol:

@Civikim are you getting your flirt on?

I was telling KG I should start a N-R dating thread, where else in NY would you have the odds of a few ladies and boat load of guys. :lol:

LOL its always on :D

Is p90 all it's cracked up to be?

Damn right it is - cutting out soda and snacks is half the battle! next half is eating way more proper..

Keep in mind that Power 90 is like what you would want to get in, not extreme.. but when you start dieting and working out you'll feel a difference. Power 90x on the other hand.. you almost gotta be in shape to start it.. and hope that you are not going to fall apart. My friend has a shattered disc and sticks to Power 90 - he has lost 40 lbs and he was not 'huge' by no means.

I'm starting mine at 5'9 - 158 lbs.. So Yes i'm in decent shape to begin with.

:huh: I'd rather you not, I still like your tank though. :lol:

Just kidding! I'm very happily married....26 years to the same woman!

Forewarned is forearmed as they say. ;)

P90x is just a work out plan... Some people need to spend money on something that tells them to work out rather then just working out. It really is about your personality. Some people can just work out some people need guidence.

P90x is just a work out plan... Some people need to spend money on something that tells them to work out rather then just working out. It really is about your personality. Some people can just work out some people need guidence.

It is a workout plan.. But when your 30 miles from a gym, live & work at home - I would not call it guidance - I dont have enough space for a home fitness center and id rather put it on a workout plan then... And i'm not spending money on the Ab buster - or stair climber - or a etc.. u see my point?

And have you done any of it before?

I understand your point, I didnt even think of the whole gym thing. And when I started working out I had a few... Um... Downloaded copies of the dvd's *LOOKS OUT FOR FBI* And it is a really well put together workout but honestly for the price they charge I feel its not worth it. But Im lucky anof that I work right next to a gym and my apartment complex also has a gym so my point of view is from a diff prospective. I think its a great plan, just too expensive for what it is... DVD's.

What's the meaning of the tatto, Joel? Oh, and nice eyes

It's how many people I've killed. :lol: No its got several intersecting meanings. My mom told me if I got a tattoo the only way she would approve is if it had Christian significance so instead of getting a cross, the icthus ("Jesus fish"), three nails, or a bible verse like everyone else in the world, I chose a year. 34ad was when Stephen was stoned (first Christian martyr) and also when Paul started his mission work to non-Jews, laying the ground work for the modern church. And now there are a host of personal reasons behind it too, it's my favorite number and has been since I could count, I have purposefully asked to have that number in sports, it is a Fibonacci number which plays heavily into artistic design, it is Edmund Dantes' prison number in "The Count of Monte Cristo" which is my favorite book. This is why it takes me so long to get a tattoo. I'm thinking about getting "Mies Vahva" which is Finnish for "strong man" above the XXXIV but I don't know yet.

And thanks about my eyes :blush:

Fist of fury...ill have to post a video of me doing timing drills. I was taught to fight in the space of a telephone booth

And what about a 60"in tv? Lol

And I think the ladies do have a thing for joel lol....joel and his manventures with guns and shiney blue eyes

That's cool, you look like you're a good fighter. Do you pull your shirt off when you do it? First thing I'm going to do when I'm beefcake is pick a fight at a bar then pull my shirt off.

And I think it would be awesome to have a devoted 60" hung on a wall like a painting to display cinematographs.

What can you do? :D

Forget the thread on the lounge, "Hot chicks".......Joel has his own hot chicks! What a bunch of hotties!

I know right!?

@Joel my avatar was a gift from Siwelk

I was telling KG I should start a N-R dating thread, where else in NY would you have the odds of a few ladies and boat load of guys.

I saw, I really like it though :) they are just classy.

NR dating... that would be funny to see unfold! Lol

just cause its on doesn't mean I deploy unless the person/time is right B)

Exactly. B)

Damn right it is - cutting out soda and snacks is half the battle! next half is eating way more proper..

Keep in mind that Power 90 is like what you would want to get in, not extreme.. but when you start dieting and working out you'll feel a difference. Power 90x on the other hand.. you almost gotta be in shape to start it.. and hope that you are not going to fall apart. My friend has a shattered disc and sticks to Power 90 - he has lost 40 lbs and he was not 'huge' by no means.

Ill research more to figure out what I need. I'm 5'10" - 180ish, I don't care about how much I weigh, just what I look like at said weight. :lol:

Super Bowl tat FTW

Oh yeah, one more meaning behind. Might as well through "Rule 34" in there too :lol:

I understand your point, I didnt even think of the whole gym thing. And when I started working out I had a few... Um... Downloaded copies of the dvd's *LOOKS OUT FOR FBI* And it is a really well put together workout but honestly for the price they charge I feel its not worth it. But Im lucky anof that I work right next to a gym and my apartment complex also has a gym so my point of view is from a diff prospective. I think its a great plan, just too expensive for what it is... DVD's.

I don't have to download them, but I certainly won't be paying for them. I'm borrowing them from a friend whos all about working out. I am looking into gym memberships too but I need to prove to myself I will stick with it before I spend money on it. I know myself far too well :lol: Nike shox are terrible running shoes but I'm not getting another pair until I keep my routine for a month.

Nike shox are terrible running shoes but I'm not getting another pair until I keep my routine for a month.

I'm glad you understand.

Well seeing with my dad and other people (like you) who run, the right shoe makes a huge difference. Just like everything, better things make you better. Where do you recommend I start looking? And what do you think I should look for in a shoe? I'm obviously going to be doing some research on my own about what the best running shoes are as well, just want to hear from you too. :)

surgicalsense
Not to change the subject...but we are talking about men and all :lol:

My son brought my iPhone to me with this picture on it. It's his GI Joe. I'm telling you...that kid cracks me up everyday!!!!!

gijoe.jpg

:lol: that is a great picture, reminds of something I watched on Robot Chicken.

nice. I'm a Zumba and spinning kinda girl. You would be amazed at how little it takes to work up a sweat when you use muscles you almost never do like in belly dancing. when you're engaged in your workout, exercise is tons of fun.

just cause its on doesn't mean I deploy unless the person/time is right B)

noted. :)

Archived