inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Yeah everybody entered the contest this time, didn't they? :lol:

I already killed that guy that gave you the crappy frag, what other favors do you need? :D

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks :) now I can only hope it goes well without a hitch. This whole process has been a string of obstacles: one letter got mangled in sorting equipment, I am still waiting on an evaluation to go through, now this letter business. Almost done! Applying to college didn't seem so hard 4 years ago. :P

Applying to college didn't seem so hard 4 years ago. :P

Good luck, glad i finished - i was a late bloomer and only went for a associates with a solid work back ground

Glad you got the letter, Joel! I'm sure you're much less stressed now. It was for a law school app right?

Yeah, I even read the requirements for WVU's school of law and just missed it I guess. Better to catch it today than after its too late!

Good luck, glad i finished - i was a late bloomer and only went for a associates with a solid work back ground

Thanks bud, I wish I was done but you can't too much with just a polysci degree and I know I'm not good enough to cut it as a graphic designer so graduate is really my only choice.

Yeah, I even read the requirements for WVU's school of law and just missed it I guess. Better to catch it today than after its too late!

Yep! Glad you got it in time. That would blow to have the application you spent so much time on get thrown out for not having one of the requirements. They make you jump through such hoops! I did 9 grad school applications 2 years ago and I was SOOO glad when I was done with it all. I also just did 2 fellowship apps back in November that were just as much of a pain. You about done with them all or still have more to do? Good luck! :D

Yeah everybody entered the contest this time, didn't they? :lol:

I already killed that guy that gave you the crappy frag, what other favors do you need? :D

I only wanted his tanks nuked! :o

I could love a frag hitman :wub: , but Felicia might get jelly. :rolleyes:

or is it Gena? :unsure:

I have several schools I'm applying to but wvu is in state and the cheapest for me. With the in state tuition my whole education could be paid for less than one year at some of the other schools I'm applying for. Obviously I'm applying for grants and whatnot but the affordability is a huge draw for wvu. It's got some really nice programs too. :) I'm also applying to university of south carolina which is where my dad went.

Thanks bud, I wish I was done but you can't too much with just a polysci degree and I know I'm not good enough to cut it as a graphic designer so graduate is really my only choice.

Yea man, 'programmers' are everywhere.. great programmers are hard to come by.. anyone can get a degree and understand logic in programming.. But there is a select few graduates in every class that just destroy code.. not being conceded but you know those people im talking about ride the D for the slip

Oops, I guess that's the trouble with being vague with threats. :P

How come you don't have a pichar of yourself on here? We all know what ballzee, pismo, gena, Felicia, randi, brad, Spiro, Danielle, and myself look like, but no pink shoes.

How come you don't have a pichar of yourself on here? We all know what ballzee, pismo, gena, Felicia, randi, brad, Spiro, Danielle, and myself look like, but no pink shoes.

hey i photo bombed this joint as well

Yea man, 'programmers' are everywhere.. great programmers are hard to come by.. anyone can get a degree and understand logic in programming.. But there is a select few graduates in every class that just destroy code.. not being conceded but you know those people im talking about ride the D for the slip

Yeah I definitely know who you are talking about. The worst is how IME those people were the people who didn't have a backup plan for failure. I got a 4.0 in the program and got the first 100% assigned by a professor who'd been there 15 years but I don't have "the intangibles" that make designers like David Carson or Stefan Sagmeister. The good news is I won't have to pay to design my lawyer website/stationery :lol:

hey i photo bombed this joint as well

Oh yeah, sorry about that. And trog too. :D

Yeah I definitely know who you are talking about. The worst is how IME those people were the people who didn't have a backup plan for failure. I got a 4.0 in the program and got the first 100% assigned by a professor who'd been there 15 years but I don't have "the intangibles" that make designers like David Carson or Stefan Sagmeister. The good news is I won't have to pay to design my lawyer website/stationery :lol:

give me a yell if you need hand with any of that :)...

:lol:

Its me that's supposed to be jealous. But there's something going on with him and Gena too, since Gena is always asking him for photos of his calves and of him in batman underwear :lol:

I have several schools I'm applying to but wvu is in state and the cheapest for me. With the in state tuition my whole education could be paid for less than one year at some of the other schools I'm applying for. Obviously I'm applying for grants and whatnot but the affordability is a huge draw for wvu. It's got some really nice programs too. :) I'm also applying to university of south carolina which is where my dad went.

Sounds like a good plan. I'd much rather not end up in tons of debt because as long as the school is pretty good I don't really feel like it makes a ton of difference in the long run.

Sorry siwelk, but I don't know your real name so that's almost as bad :lol:

But yes, we know what you look like too! I should have just said "we know what everyone else looks like" because I knew I would forget. This thread is 5k posts long, cut a brother some slack, jack.

yeah, what have you been up to in here?? i saw some pics of the tank...i think...or was it a dream?? :eek:

The tank is still there. :lol: I am thinking about getting some more stuff so I might take some more pictures soon. B)

I haven't seen anybodies picture but yours!

and my shoes are in my signature. :D

Sorry siwelk, but I don't know your real name so that's almost as bad :lol:

But yes, we know what you look like too! I should have just said "we know what everyone else looks like" because I knew I would forget. This thread is 5k posts long, cut a brother some slack, jack.

The tank is still there. :lol: I am thinking about getting some more stuff so I might take some more pictures soon. B)

what stuffs?

Archived