ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havent been able to check back in a few days - woke up this morning sicker then a dog - My tank i think im going to remove 1 rock let it dry out totally it has a wierd slime type algae growing on it - not cyano kinda stringy.. it was 'live rock' from my lfs.. so i dont know - might have something on it.. frankly i dont want it lol

Havent been able to check back in a few days - woke up this morning sicker then a dog - My tank i think im going to remove 1 rock let it dry out totally it has a wierd slime type algae growing on it - not cyano kinda stringy.. it was 'live rock' from my lfs.. so i dont know - might have something on it.. frankly i dont want it lol

Hope you feel better!

WOOT! I was 5001! Cool!

You mean brine shrimps!!!??? :lol:

No I mean real tiny aquatic humans. :D

Gotcha, you need to gather 5 gallons of Semen and get the sea monkey kit and mix it all together and there ya go!

lmfao love that episode

I wish I could live with the sea people.

I had sea monkeys when I was little, but one just ate all the others and he grew fat and died.

Meh, I just looked at like 3 different online vendors, no fish really grab me. Is it possible I'm over fish?

Except for this:

kNxex.jpg

It's a specific strain of the neon goby found in the Bahamas, there are several different color strains from all blue stripes to all gold stripes and everywhere in between.

Cool fish, but you gotta get some other stuff too because that thing is too tiny to be the only fish in a 40 gallon. :)

I'll get like ten :)

heck-no.png

Pretty goby! I think sealife.inc. sells those. You might want to check it out.

I love the shrimps in the park photo!!!! Too cute :happy:

I'll check them out and thanks :) they are getting over their cooties I think.

LMAO! I love that episode too! Fish-sticks!

Simpsons did it!

So you like fish sticks? You like putting fish sticks in your mouth?

Archived