Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
yeah, what have you been up to in here?? i saw some pics of the tank...i think...or was it a dream?? :eek:

Lay off the Ritalin :P

what stuffs?

Peppermint shrimp pair I think.

wait I take that back, I've seen Brad and Britt, I think I've seen Gena from her dive pic, or maybe that was Felicia. Danielle yes she's on her avatar. Where is everybody else?

You can see gena and Felicia by clicking their profiles, everyone else just pops in here and there. I photoshopped ballzee a while back, siwelk has snowboard pics here, Spiro is smoking a cigarette and holding a gun, brad was naked, I don't know where they all are :lol:

Have to quote this because I LOVE Elf. I was shopping today and heard the song "Pennies From Heaven"....I thought of Elf :lol:

It's such a good movie :D

and who knows what Miss Kat looks like :P

Exactly

Ballzee does

I had a pic on the makeshift lounge, big mistake.

Lol, yeah that is a mistake. This thread is a nice lounge. You can post ya face here without any problems. :)

lol yea cougars are endangered...haha...I said it once before I made the comment in your sig, but the UPS man probably likes gena's reef cause shes part of the endangered species list... haha

I saw lots of cougars when I went to Captiva. :D

I actually did see a Florida Panther, and there's only about 100 left in existence. That was pretty cool. :)

surgicalsense
i had to google that :/

but ritalin calms people down??

Yes and no ... it could have adverse effects. Specially if abused.

surgicalsense
lol yea cougars are endangered...haha...I said it once before I made the comment in your sig, but the UPS man probably likes gena's reef cause shes part of the endangered species list... haha

Me cougar? No, I can not wrap my head around that one. I am still trying to get used to my new up coming age bracket :lol:

Well that was just way to funny, that is why I had to keep that quote in my signature. Had a little captain in him, still cracks me up :P

good to know.

:D taking notes.

Cougars are fantastic, not as rare as one would htink

... as long as denial is a shadow in the back ground :lol:

On a different note...I slept through my auctions...:( ugh

what? you dont have auto triggers programmed to screen reed to auto boost things? pfft newb

Cougar alert ;)..lol you should see the one on my back that joel said im nakid about

and I did trog...but I was bidding on a colony of something and didnt expect it to go over 130 0.0

Cougar alert ;)..lol you should see the one on my back that joel said im nakid about

and I did trog...but I was bidding on a colony of something and didnt expect it to go over 130 0.0

Was that the one with the black line????

Wow Brad...that makes me sad. So pretty and pink!!!!!

Archived