ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

in her profile pic :)

Gotcha. :)

damn joel...ima steal your blue eyes bro

They are probably my favorite characteristic. Pictures never really show it but they look like they were solid blue glass that was shattered, there's all these white lines that run through them. Next time I have a dslr I'll see if they will show up, I've never tried to take a picture of my eyes because I'm a dude :lol:

Yeah Joel, me gusta blue eyes.

Also, I'm the girl on the left in my personal photo.

Who's that on the right with you?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have such gorgeous eyes Joel. I'm jealous. My dad has amazing green eyes and instead I got brown ones. <_<

One of my closest friends, Isabel. :)

My hitman has great eyes.

:blush: aww shucks

That's a great photo! Is it inappropriate for me to say you are a cutie????? Well, you are :happy:

I don't think that's inappropriate :D thank you very much! :)

You have such gorgeous eyes Joel. I'm jealous. My dad has amazing green eyes and instead I got brown ones. <_<

One of my closest friends, Isabel. :)

Hey brown eyes aren't bad. Ever heard the song "Brown Eyed Girl?" Case closed. :P

Is your friend seeing anyone? Ballz needs a date. He looks like bieber, lead off with that.

Eh, but green or blue eyes are so much more fascinating. Oh well.

And yeah right, she's dating my best friend; they've been together for 3 years already!

I like fish sticks.

More accurately, giant fish sticks

siwelk do you like to put fish sticks in your mouth?

Kat very nice :) I miss NYC ladies :D

Eh, but green or blue eyes are so much more fascinating. Oh well.

And yeah right, she's dating my best friend; they've been together for 3 years already!

Brown was good enough for Van Morrison so that should be good enough for you. :D I don't have a set eye color I like but I know it when I see it, just like women. :P

I got babyshlt green eyes ...meh

Haha, britt's like, "oh baby, your eyes are like a sea of babyshlt." :lol:

Brown was good enough for Van Morrison so that should be good enough for you. :D I don't have a set eye color I like but I know it when I see it, just like women. :P

Haha, britt's like, "oh baby, your eyes are like a sea of babyshlt." :lol:

Joel get any phone number requests from the ladies via PM? :lol::lol:

Joel get any phone number requests from the ladies via PM? :lol::lol:

No, but I have John's (SouthFlorida_Tron) number. :lol:

Civic, post yourself,

I'm going to start P90X in a week in a half.. so perhaps i can hang with the young bucks in this chat room.. I am going to have fists of fury

:blush:

I was burn in Queens, lived in Ozone Park :)

No, but I have John's (SouthFlorida_Tron) number. :lol:

Civic, post yourself,

LOL you have his number I dont wanna know omgomgomg

My avatar is me minus extra fat..ask siwelk lol. I might have a OLD pic i could find LOL

I'm going to start P90X in a week in a half.. so perhaps i can hang with the young bucks in this chat room.. I am going to have fists of fury

I'm doing basic workouts to build up my endurance before I do p90x. If I push myself too hard I'll get too sore and quit. I have 6 months to get swole and go beefcake so I'm taking it slow.

LOL you have his number I dont wanna know omgomgomg

My avatar is me minus extra fat..ask siwelk lol. I might have a OLD pic i could find LOL

He wanted to make sure he was making his sig right and we agreed that pm wasn't the most economical way to but he picked it up super fast and I really didn't have to do anything. B)

I'm doing basic workouts to build up my endurance before I do p90x. If I push myself too hard I'll get too sore and quit. I have 6 months to get swole and go beefcake so I'm taking it slow.

He wanted to make sure he was making his sig right and we agreed that pm wasn't the most economical way to but he picked it up super fast and I really didn't have to do anything. B)

nice :D, i like your sign each time i look i right click to see if its flash LOL

nice :D, i like your sign each time i look i right click to see if its flash LOL

Thanks :) I want to make another like Kat's avatar, it's called a Cinematograph. I just don't know how I want to do it yet but they are way classy.

Batman pants is taken. isn't he? :huh:

next you'll tell me you're a minor and ruin my buzz

Not taken IRL, and I'm 23 :D

Yea I've done a lot of the Power 90 Series .. Loved it - never followed the diet.. the new coach i have ... he is an animal and a good friend - and hes making me follow the diet much more

LOL i am 29 :D

Thanks :) I want to make another like Kat's avatar, it's called a Cinematograph. I just don't know how I want to do it yet but they are way classy.

Not taken IRL, and I'm 23 :D

hehe sweet

Yea I've done a lot of the Power 90 Series .. Loved it - never followed the diet.. the new coach i have ... he is an animal and a good friend - and hes making me follow the diet much more

My goal is to get to where I can run a mile without walking (I'm at about .5 miles, walk to .75, finish the run) and 25 push ups straight (got that) and 50 situps straight (almost) before I start weight training and really pushing myself. I know that sounds like a weeny workout and I'm not bragging at all :lol: I just know I won't stick to it if I go all out in the beginning. I'm not going to really diet either, just cut out snacks and soda and overall eat less. Is p90 all it's cracked up to be?

On the subject of cinematograph, this is my favorite one so far:

35ciJ.gif

I've thought about adding a faint "Cape Horn" to it and cropping it down as my new sig but I'd like to make my own.

On the subject of cinematograph, this is my favorite one so far:

35ciJ.gif

I've thought about adding a faint "Cape Horn" to it and cropping it down as my new sig but I'd like to make my own.

thats uber cool

That's a great photo! Is it inappropriate for me to say you are a cutie????? Well, you are :happy:

Haha, Gena, I swear you have a thing for Joel ;)

And no, he's not taken, we just have a running joke started by Ballz. Oh, and its nice to see a picture Kat! Always fun to actually know who you're talking to :D

What's the meaning of the tatto, Joel? Oh, and nice eyes ;)

Archived