ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I really hope it doesn't become a daily occurrence.

That's what I'm saying! He may be a thrill seeker :lol:

He has proven to be the opposite of Vinny after all.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blenny > Goby IMO:

HuYpU.jpg

Case closed. :D

I do agree I love my Midas, and he is a model citizen as long as the Mandarin doesn't go near his home.

Thanks SoCal! He's quite the attention hog:

K88xQ.jpg

My last one would disappear when the camera came out so this is a nice change.

I really hope it doesn't become a daily occurrence.

He is adorable Joel! So glad you got another Starry! He is really awesome!

It just wouldn't be my tank without one. :)

One more of him:

EmT6E.jpg

He's the man.

Also found a picture of a scape I am totally going to improve. :)

Joel, sorry to derail your thread, but will my stock lights support anything besides softies and lps?

What lights do the rsm have stock? I'm totally ignorant to any AIO because I don't have one or have ever considered one :lol:

Joel, sorry to derail your thread, but will my stock lights support anything besides softies and lps?

In your RSM? It will support SPS and even clams placed high up. Not all kinds of SPS however. But for example Milli, bali green slimer, those kinds will do well. look at Stevie T;s thread for more RSM info.

Oh. When can we expect this to happen?

Law school, I'm not moving to a new city and move a tank all in one day. My LEDs will handle up to a 110 so my upgrade costs will be low.

What lights do the rsm have stock? I'm totally ignorant to any AIO because I don't have one or have ever considered one :lol:

2 55w 50/50 10,000K & actinic T5 power compacts. That's straight from the website.

In your RSM? It will support SPS and even clams placed high up. Not all kinds of SPS however. But for example Milli, bali green slimer, those kinds will do well. look at Stevie T;s thread for more RSM info.

My god Kat, you're so helpful! Thanks so much! I was looking at his thread, but I knew he upgraded lights. I didn't know which corals he kept before he upgraded, and I was about to PM him and ask but I wimped out. Thanks!

Like a year?

Like June-August.

2 55w 50/50 10,000K & actinic T5 power compacts. That's straight from the website.

Yeah that will handle SPS/clams, just be mindful like Kat said and check out SteveT's thread, it's got a lot of good info.

Yeah that will handle SPS/clams, just be mindful like Kat said and check out SteveT's thread, it's got a lot of good info.

what about an anemone high up? Or does it need more lighting?

devilsadvocate
what about an anemone high up? Or does it need more lighting?

he needs a lot more light. and stability, which you havnt quite got yet.

he needs a lot more light. and stability, which you havnt quite got yet.

Damn. That's the main thing I wanted to get, for my clowns. Super sad.

I kept a nem under 130w PC in my 75, the more important thing is to let your tank mature before you think about getting one. General rule is around 6 months. I don't know a lot about keeping nems though so don't hold my advice with too high regard :lol:

Archived