Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teamschreiba
Looks great! Sooo clean...

Thanks Mitch!

I also updated the original post to include all the corals I have now. I didn't realize I had so many and I feel like I need to sell a few of them... :P

• 2 weeks later...
Great looking tank!!! I love long tanks. Just seems like you have so much more floor space to play with.

Thanks cameraman!! And yeah there is a good amount of space but that's why I want to break up some of the bigger rocks so I can have even more floor space ;)

Thanks hype i appreciate it!! I spun the middle rock around so the monti is facing the front and I'm really considering breaking up the rock on the left too.

Looking good as usual! I've been trying to join the Mame overflow league with you, but can't find a used one for sale haha.

Thanks!! Yeah I got really lucky with mine. Although I had a bubble build up in the overflow which was restricting the flow which made me nervous but I think I got it fixed.

Looking awesome man, like what you did with the GSP. I recently had to break up a few rocks too, it was getting too crowded.

Thanks!! And yeah I feel like mine is the same way. I need to get rid of some corals or start up a frag tank :P

Did you run into any problems with the Eheim pump? Most people will say they are nitrate traps. I'm looking to get a new tank built for Christmas but I don't have much room for a sump.

Your tank still looks awesome and is among the elite on this site!

Did you run into any problems with the Eheim pump? Most people will say they are nitrate traps. I'm looking to get a new tank built for Christmas but I don't have much room for a sump.

Your tank still looks awesome and is among the elite on this site!

Thanks Jay it's much appreciated!! I'm assuming you meant the canister filter? In which case I did not come across any problems due to the fact that I cleaned it out every week very thoroughly. If you do not clean it then yes they can become nitrate traps rather quickly. You just need to be disciplined with a canister filter because it is very easy to simply avoid or forget about cleaning it. Otherwise I would say go for it and good luck with your new setup!

Can I has your tank? :rolleyes:

Depends on what you have to offer haha :P

hey

I went through the flickr album = yea I'm buying a new cannon

you are a great photographer

keep the photos coming

Thanks marcelo!! That really means a lot considering I've been trying to focus on other types of photography recently. After I clean the MAME I'm going to try and take some new pictures for you guys too.

Congrats on the TOTM feature! Well deserved!

Thanks reefrook it's a real honor for me to be the TOTM!

Congrats TS!

Thanks patrick!!

Congrats bud!

I appreciate it Mitch!!

Archived