SaltCritters.com

Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

teamschreiba

It's been awhile since I posted any pictures so here's a few of my acans. As soon as I clean the MAME I'll get a new FTS up too :happy:

6066548313_2dc776d2a4_z.jpg

6067075538_a56199efb2_z.jpg

6066530595_8a88e1bffd_z.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teamschreiba
my wife its gone for 3 months, its diy time! :happydance:omgomgomgfingerscrossed:scarry::haha: im going to start working on the stand and the tank holes this week

Congrats man! Let me know how it all goes!

Got this shot when I was feeding the tank today. And I'll get the shot with all my equipment up sometime tomorrow after I give the tank a good cleaning :happy:

5474720039_0c8e05ba75_z.jpg

What is this coral called? I would like to get myself one of these!

teamschreiba

It's a green trumpet coral. There's many varieties though and I think people have said mine is a blue-green. It's even bigger/full now than it is in that picture too :happy:

EDIT: It doesn't extend its feeders all the time though, just when the pumps are off or at night. Just making sure you realize that :P

• 2 weeks later...

So it has been awhile since I've updated this thread... But I spent like 4 hours today cleaning up the tank/MAME and doing maintenance so hopefully I'll have a nice new FTS up tomorrow!

Yeah I found a few more things I wanted to clean :P But here you go!

6124750785_15ff5a9201_z.jpg

Settings for that shot? Looking fantastic! I love how absolutely slick everything is that you've done.

+1!

Thanks hype!!

looks great schreiba! can we get a closer shot? maybe even a shot of the left side and one of the right?

Thanks reefrook!! And yeah I can try and take two shots like that for you guys. I'm actually on a trip to yellowstone right now but I'll take some when I get back on Tuesday! Let's pray everything goes smoothly while I'm gone!

SOoooo Clean bro.. It look to sexy!

Thanks d'Espresso it's much appreciated!!

Settings for that shot? Looking fantastic! I love how absolutely slick everything is that you've done.

Thanks Aaron and Med!! It was taken with the 70-200mm f4L at 70mm f5.6 1/250 ISO800. I just did some basic PP too just to try and get it to look like what I see everyday :P

I was gonna say slick, but aaron beat me to it.

Haha thanks Patrick!! All the great comments really mean a lot to me guys!! :happy:

What setting do you have your MP10 at? I like the huge waves, but I hate not being able to fill my tank to the rim!

I have it on lagoon mode I think at around 50%. And yeah I don't really have waves just some spots where the water is higher than others because of the MP10.

Hey now your makin us looks bad with such a fantastic tank :P

Haha thanks man!! There's a lot of other great tanks out there too including yours!!

Hey mate, how's the tank doing? Its looking real nice!

Thanks man! Everything is doing pretty well. I had a mangrove that didn't make it and I think it was leaching stuff into the water which I suspect caused a cyano outbreak but since I've taken the dead mangrove out the cyano seems to be receding. All of my SPS continue to get better and better color though and have been growing even quicker :happy:

Thanks man! Everything is doing pretty well. I had a mangrove that didn't make it and I think it was leaching stuff into the water which I suspect caused a cyano outbreak but since I've taken the dead mangrove out the cyano seems to be receding. All of my SPS continue to get better and better color though and have been growing even quicker :happy:

That's a shame about the mangrove, are they hard to keep? I really want one in my tank, but not too sure because people say they can push glass apart and everything maybe wait until I sort out a sump. That's good news about the sps glad to hear there doing well mate.

Plans for the future?

Archived