ReefCleaners.org

Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

Sick tank dude. Finally made time to read though it all. I'm abt to setup a small tank similar to yours but haven't figured out my the rest of my equipment. Do you have any close up pics of your top off when it was in the tank?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teamschreiba
Sick tank dude. Finally made time to read though it all. I'm abt to setup a small tank similar to yours but haven't figured out my the rest of my equipment. Do you have any close up pics of your top off when it was in the tank?

Thanks fote!! I don't have any closeups of it but maybe if you look at one of the old FTS in the original post you could zoom in and see it closer.

I know I've posted like 5000 pictures of my cleaner shrimp but since we're on a new page here's another :P

5959764482_89c110803f_z.jpg

teamschreiba

Here's a couple more. I also have a new lens on the way that I can't wait to shoot with!! :happydance:

5959764104_81cefb7195_z.jpg

5959202051_a0ab8b451f_z.jpg

Here's a couple more. I also have a new lens on the way that I can't wait to shoot with!! :happydance:

5959764104_81cefb7195_z.jpg

5959202051_a0ab8b451f_z.jpg

WOW! Those are some amazing shots. What are you shooting with?

And most of all great tank!

teamschreiba
WOW! Those are some amazing shots. What are you shooting with?

And most of all great tank!

Thanks Fail!! I'm using a canon t3i with a canon 50mm macro.

Thanks Fail!! I'm using a canon t3i with a canon 50mm macro.

Very nice. That or the D60 is on my list.

Love the tank. Simple and clean.

teamschreiba
Very nice. That or the D60 is on my list.

Love the tank. Simple and clean.

The D60 was my first dslr actually, it was a great beginner dslr! All of the pictures earlier in the thread were taken with a D60 with the kit lens. Although I am liking this camera better!

But thanks that's pretty much the look I'm going for and I don't think it can get much cleaner :P

Those Photo's are incredible!

+1!

I really wish I had a nice camera :(

Not like I have anything to shoot yet though :P

teamschreiba
+1!

I really wish I had a nice camera :(

Not like I have anything to shoot yet though :P

Thanks Zero!! And yeah very true! DSLR's are great though, I feel like it's one of my best purchases especially since you can usually get most of your money back when you decide to sell/upgrade it.

teamschreiba

I got my new lens in the mail yesterday!! Since I sold the D60 and moved over to the Canon T3i, the only lens I've had is the 50mm macro which is great for the tank but it doesn't have much length to it. So after a good bit of research I decided on the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM! It is incredibly sharp, focuses quickly and quietly, and was at a great price point for me :happy: It might not be the best lens for tank shots but I'll try to take some tank shots with it anyway lol. If anyone is interested I can post some outdoor shots I took with it yesterday when I was playing around with it.

5981845729_1d903f1fe6_z.jpg

5981846267_440316b3e4_z.jpg

teamschreiba
new a front FTS with all equipment(lights and stand included in the shot) :happy:

I'll try and get one up tomorrow!!

teamschreiba
hey shreiba can this tank be drilled?

I'm pretty sure these tanks can be drilled. I didn't go that route because I would have had to take everything out of the tank though :P

That's were I'm heading, im slowly reading thru your thread to kinda get a grasp on what I'll be doing. Thx

teamschreiba
That's were I'm heading, im slowly reading thru your thread to kinda get a grasp on what I'll be doing. Thx

Yeah no problem! Let me know how the drilling goes if you decide on going that route.

MySafeWordIsWhiskey
Yeah no problem! Let me know how the drilling goes if you decide on going that route.

The tank looks great! Glad the MAME is working out for you.

Archived