Top Shelf Aquatics

Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

You can use in-line hydor heater to hide it from display or put the heater over in the sump?

Ehh shifting all your emphasis on one tank is best though.

Yeah but the sump is running in my new tank now. I would have to go buy an inline heater and canister filter which would lead to lily pipes and having to clean them and the canister filter... You can see the road I'm headed down here :P

I have absolutely no doubt I'll have a nano tank again one day though so no worries.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Drift Monkey

Hey man, long time! Wow, this tank has had a hell of a run since I last saw it. Sad to see it go, but I'll be following your next endeavor.

You know I never did get a 60-F...haha

• 11 months later...

I know this is an old thread but I had a question for you. In one of your FTS you have a piece of plastic/glass equipment that has a wide funnel opening that narrows to a tube which hangs on the edge of the tank. I am probably not explaining this very well, but I have seen them before and I was wondering what it is and what it is used for. I have included a link to your full tank shot with what I am talking about. It is on the right side of the tank.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5069/5748163016_f5bec59f4a_z.jpg

Thanks

Archived