Innovative Marine Aquariums

Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

Nice job on TOTM!

PS - still collecting funds. Still got the goods? :P

Thanks iball!! And yeah I sure do, it's sitting in my tank!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did u buy your tank its my turn :)

You can find them at adgshop.com or Adana-USA.com. And you should get one I love my 60-f!! ;)

New November FTS! I rotated the middle rock to a different position too so let me know what you think :happy:

6323744840_93f72b42f7_z.jpg

Nice! I really like it! Do you dose anything by the way for your SPS?

Nice! I really like it! Do you dose anything by the way for your SPS?

Thanks rbaby! And nope I just make sure to keep up with the weekly water changes.

Congrats on TOTM!!! :D:D:D

I like the rock rotation as well

I hope this doesn't mean you are going to stop taking photos and updating

Congrats on TOTM!!! :D:D:D

I like the rock rotation as well

I hope this doesn't mean you are going to stop taking photos and updating

Thanks Marcelo!! And definitely not I will continue to update my thread as usual and take pictures whenever I can. If you read the feature write-up I also included some plans I have which I want to keep working towards very soon ;)

How do you like the maxi mini? I've been toying with the idea of adding one to my 8 gallon but cant seem to make a decision. any opinions?

awesome tank btw

Congrats on TOTM! That's awesome! I can't say that I'm not a little bit jealous, but your tank and hard work definitely deserve it! Love the change in lights too!

How do you like the maxi mini? I've been toying with the idea of adding one to my 8 gallon but cant seem to make a decision. any opinions?

awesome tank btw

Thanks!! I've had the maxi mini for awhile now though and it's pretty low maintenance. He moved for awhile but once he settled he hasn't moved since. The only thing I would be worried about is if you have any very small fish because they are very sticky and it could kill a small fish. Other than that they're great!

Congrats on TOTM! That's awesome! I can't say that I'm not a little bit jealous, but your tank and hard work definitely deserve it! Love the change in lights too!

Thanks Pak I appreciate it!! I'm definitely enjoying the change in lights too, it seems to have helped a lot.

Caught this guy on the glass the other day and thought the shot came out pretty well...

6323470043_f576f16509_z.jpg

what is that?

I'm pretty sure it's a spaghetti worm and is harmless. I have probably 2 or 3 in my tank but they're very very small.

Congrats! TOTM was only a matter of time. :happy:

Thanks peacemaker I appreciate it!!

Beautiful tank. So simple and clean.

Thanks man I couldn't do it without that MAME ;)

"I also included some plans I have which I want to keep working towards very soon "

I just read it and I am excited to see the changes

SPS domination sounds good to me

"I also included some plans I have which I want to keep working towards very soon "

I just read it and I am excited to see the changes

SPS domination sounds good to me

I agree!! Hopefully I can make a little progress towards that this weekend :happy:

I agree!! Hopefully I can make a little progress towards that this weekend :happy:

weekends = always a LFS trip for me

T3i is on sale at best buy this week I'm contemplating going and getting one!

weekends = always a LFS trip for me

T3i is on sale at best buy this week I'm contemplating going and getting one!

Yeah I know that feeling. I haven't gone in awhile but that's because I don't have any more room for corals :P

And I don't think you'd be disappointed if you picked up the t3i!

Archived