Schreiba's ADA 60-F

teamschreiba

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is it a digi?

blue tips look sweet

Yeah that's my guess. It seems to be growing pretty well too :happy:

I'm also thinking about getting a controller for Xmas, anyone have any suggestions or opinions? It seems like the Apex jr is much more expensive than the RKL but I might want a RKE anyway to be able to add the SL2 so.

Awesome pictures! What white balance settings do you use?

Thanks Jay!! I think I have the white balance set to auto because it does a pretty good job and I shoot in RAW so I have a little more freedom in post processing. If you go to my flickr and look under the actions tab for a particular photo, you can click on view EXIF data and see all the setting for each shot.

Awesome shots ts!

Thanks hype!!

sick new photos

my o.c took a ride in my new fluva g3 after examining it :( I fished him out - I'm hopint he pulls through

Thanks marcelo!! And yeah man I'm sorry to hear that and I hope he makes it. I've read some pretty crazy stories of fish survival so hopefully he'll be another one of those!

...I'm sorry to hear that and I hope he makes it. I've read some pretty crazy stories of fish survival so hopefully he'll be another one of those!

He pulled through and its like nothing ever happened :)

Congrats on TotM. Usually when I chat about fish with some friends who aren't in the hobby, I end up pointing them to this thread to see your tank. It has always been one of my favorites.

Congrats on TotM. Usually when I chat about fish with some friends who aren't in the hobby, I end up pointing them to this thread to see your tank. It has always been one of my favorites.

Thanks shaqdan! That really means a lot to me :happy:

Fantastic tank and fantastic shots , what macro lens do you have ?

Thanks chilled!! It's a Canon 50mm macro lens. Nothing too expensive or fancy but I feel like I've gotten some pretty good shots out of it. You have to be very close to the subject with it though but that's not really a problem in the fish tank setting.

Amazing new shots, Schreiba.. keep those updates coming. :happy:

Thanks ayobreezie!! And yeah not too much to update now, things have been growing really well recently. After I got rid of the cyano problem I've had a small problem with a brown slime-like stuff in the sand so I'm trying to find a fix for that. I've picked up some zeovit products and have started using some of them and it has been showing good results in removing the slime so far.

Thanks chilled!! It's a Canon 50mm macro lens. Nothing too expensive or fancy but I feel like I've gotten some pretty good shots out of it. You have to be very close to the subject with it though but that's not really a problem in the fish tank setting.

have read bout 50mm , but have read that 100mm is better but slightly costly, guess 50mm is good for aquarium shots :)

what kinda refugium do you have ?

have read bout 50mm , but have read that 100mm is better but slightly costly, guess 50mm is good for aquarium shots :)

what kinda refugium do you have ?

Yeah I mean if you can afford the 100mm I would say go for that one because it will be more versatile.

But it's just the second chamber of my sump that has 4 mangroves, a ball of chaeto, and some sand with a simple grow bulb and a clip-on lamp for lighting.

I also cleaned the MAME today so I'll try and get the December FTS up tomorrow! Everything seems to be growing really well recently so hopefully it will be noticeable :happy:

December FTS!

6479665941_7f3940135f_z.jpg

This looks much different than my normal FTS's for two reasons. One, we decided to repaint the room the tank is in to a darker brown so it's a different background than normal (this was quite an adventure and I can explain if anyone wants to know :P ). And two, I now am the proud owner of a MacBook Air so I am using Aperature to edit my photos. I still tried to get it close to what the tank looks like in real life though. A couple of my corals including the orange monti have lightened in color due to what I think is improved water quality so they might look different than usual. Let me know what you think!

Archived