Coral Vue Hydros

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

Wow beautiful pair! Congratz, before shipping out I would recommend let them get a little bigger about 1" and healthy fat.

When christoclowns shipped put his babies 2 times, none of them survived and was very stressed out, I was able to only save one but couple months later the fish jumped out the tank and looked dried on my carpet. Poor guy:(

They are not paired just individuals that I was able to catch in my net before running out the house for work. They are all about 1in or really the same size I received mine from doni.

That's also why I was going to do a test shipment next week to see how they would handle it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy **** They look nice makes me want to try and breed some! They loom super healthy to.

the nicest thing about them is everyone is different. its so cool to go out and look into the tank. its like i have 30 different fish.

how are you practicing shipping? you just gonna ship some clowns out?

what kind of bags are you gonna use? you gonna use the Kordon bags like Doni has? less water means cheaper shipping i think.

yah the breatherable bags. i am going to ship 2 fedex to a friend that lives a few miles away. going to ship them just as i would sent them out to a regular person and see what happens. dont know how to do it anyother way

the nicest thing about them is everyone is different. its so cool to go out and look into the tank. its like i have 30 different fish.

Do they have good personalties?

Thats awesome! Wow nitrates must be high! :lol:

;)

Do they have good personalties?

Thats awesome! Wow nitrates must be high! :lol:

No higher than any other tank. I do daily water changes/food suck outs and don't have a single bit of nuisance algea. Must be doin somethin right.

:lol:

Maybe i could be your first testing shipment to my place! :P

FishEyeAquaculture

Wow! I am very impressed!

I am always here for a test ship....I can ship them back to you. That way you could see how I do shipouts. If you have any questions PM me your number and I will call tomorrow.

Shoot me a PM anyways, I got some things I want to talk to you about.

i appreciate the offers on the test shipment but this way i can stick them right back into the tanks they came from. i will be using the onyx not the picassos so i am not to worried i get good hatches every 2 weeks from them without a problem. at least more than i can handle in a 10 gallon tank anyways.

hyper i sent you a pm. look foward to speaking with you

Good luck with the shippin practice!

Well looks like I failed before I even started. I was sent the wrong bags so was not able to do the test this week. Will have to wait til next week. Oh well I get to see my lil ones grow bigger.

On a better note I am uploading a video of the snocasso laying eggs. Pretty cool to watch if you have never seen it.

Thats awesome you, hyperboy, christoclowns, and pickle have inspired me to try and breed clowns im going to be building my own grow out/breeding project!

Thats awesome you, hyperboy, christoclowns, and pickle have inspired me to try and breed clowns im going to be building my own grow out/breeding project!

I stumbled into breeding by accident. I was not trying to breed clowns. I just came home one day and the eggs were there. I liked the idea of being challenged so that was how it began for me. I highly suggest that you reread pickle and my thread. A lot of good hints in there on what to do. I deffinately recommend reading joyce's book several times. You will learn something new each time.

Also don't forget they are living creatures and as much as we would like to manipulate there surroundings and get them breeding they will start when they want to. So my true piece of advice to you is sit back and enjoy it will be a rough ride but ohhhhhhh so rewarding especially after you get your first fish to survive.

i want some in san diego please pm me prices!!!

no problem at all. i am doing a test ship on this wendsday coming up, the company i ordered bags from sent me the wrong ones. after that they will be ready to go

for a

b pair 100-150 +shipping,

a pair 250-300 + shipping

snocassos/platinium 350-400 per pair + shipping.

all this is depending on markings of course. it will also be a wysiwyg type transaction so i will shoot pics of them before hand and send for your approval. shipping will be from 34293 and will go fedex overnight with earliest delivery.

I stumbled into breeding by accident. I was not trying to breed clowns. I just came home one day and the eggs were there. I liked the idea of being challenged so that was how it began for me. I highly suggest that you reread pickle and my thread. A lot of good hints in there on what to do. I deffinately recommend reading joyce's book several times. You will learn something new each time.

Also don't forget they are living creatures and as much as we would like to manipulate there surroundings and get them breeding they will start when they want to. So my true piece of advice to you is sit back and enjoy it will be a rough ride but ohhhhhhh so rewarding especially after you get your first fish to survive.

This one?

http://www.amazon.com/Clownfishes-Joyce-D-...n/dp/1890087041

That video is cool. Congratulations.

yep thats the baby

i can actually say the bible

it taught me a bunch in a short time.

there are a few other books but once you get going you will develop your own plan

Awesome thanks. I'm going to pick that up.

Thanks rrcg50 I'll have to pick up that book and reread those threads oh and what is a minimum size tank for a pair of occis?

Chicagoclowns

I picked it up a year ago and it has sooo much information in it but the only thing it wont help you on is actually getting them to spawn. Iv had that be the biggest problem and haven't even been able to use anything in the book yet lol.

Archived