Cultivated Reef

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i woke up this morning to my female reg occ and my wyoming white male doing the dance. females overposter(egg laying tube) hanging out. didnt want to interupt so i just left the room but this was definately some good news

Good news is the female laid the eggs fine.

Bad news the male ripped them off the tile and spitted them out.

Times like this make you wish you could swat them in the nose and make them get with the program!

LOL^^

That was funny. The female is hydrating again so its all good.

The skunks look like they are getting ready. Never seen 2 this size. They are hugh

I have 9 pairs

3 are breeding

2 are cleaning and running dry runs. The rest are just relaxin'.

Snocassos*snocasso

Occelaris*whyoming white

Percula*percula(wc onyx)

Onyx will be available in a few weeks. I am getting my license, because I live in florida, so I don't get in trouble

I am working on a b&w pair, b&w*ora picasso, ora platinium*platinium, and a c-quest onyx*ora misbar, and ora nakeds

I am getting my license, because I live in florida, so I don't get in trouble

I'd say move out here to CA where you don't need one but they'll get you in taxes. One way or the other you will pay.

I'd say move out here to CA where you don't need one but they'll get you in taxes. One way or the other you will pay.

They always want there piece. I have new pics that I will be uploading. The lil ones are looking good

Wow 9 pairs thats just awesome!!!!

yah thats down from 11 but i did just add 3 tank to the breeder system so the lats that ive been wanting may find there way into the system

new video

th_VID00007.jpg

well today i was assured that my wyoming white is a fertile lil bugger. female layed a 5-600 egg nest and although he missed fertilizing 95 percent of the nest i now have about 15 to 20 fertilized eggs. will they last i do not know but i hope so. the female is a proven spauner so i was not concerned with her

awesome awesome pics. i cant wit till mine get laying again. i picked up 2 pairs of occ and rods onyx. i got em last month and they have yet to repawn. i just got a latz pair over the weekend. and i want to add a bw pair and maybe a snowflake pair. this site and you guys have helped me learn alot. but i think it might be a while till they dance again cause i am getting a custom divided tank to hold 4 pairs at a time and it should be here soon to next week.

anyone got pics of their setups?

awesome awesome pics. i cant wit till mine get laying again. i picked up 2 pairs of occ and rods onyx. i got em last month and they have yet to repawn. i just got a latz pair over the weekend. and i want to add a bw pair and maybe a snowflake pair. this site and you guys have helped me learn alot. but i think it might be a while till they dance again cause i am getting a custom divided tank to hold 4 pairs at a time and it should be here soon to next week.

anyone got pics of their setups?

i'll shoot a few pics of mine later today.

you pick up my next pair that i will be going this weekend.

i was just talking with my wife about a latz pair and she said it was ok to pick one up. i almost fell off my chair(of course i didnt tell her the cost).

Archived