SaltCritters.com

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

we'll this weekend is another snocasso hatch out. either tonight or tomorrow. have the flow shut down and just playin the waiting game right now. will go check in a hour. if not it should be tomorrow.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any good news yet? Definitely would like to see them survive successfully.

i currently have nine from the first hatch and about 12 from the last hatch. so i have about 21 of them with some reaching almost sellable size. 1 of them will be getting paired with my ora picasso named polka. dot was eaten by a flame bubble tip when he was small.

i was going to let them hatch into the tank and then scoop them out alla pickle style but i got impatient and pulled the pot so we will see what happens

well just went out to the hatch out tank and so far there are a few swimmin around nice and happy. i just added some rots and will go chech in a few and see whats going on

when you pulle the pot, do you keep it in a contaner to keep it totally in water? or do you just do a quick grab and dunk into the hatch tank?

congrats on the new babies. cant wait till mine started dropping some.

i was going to let them hatch into the tank and then scoop them out alla pickle style but i got impatient and pulled the pot so we will see what happens

Ha ha... I only do that because I HAVE to. When I blocked my pairs spawning spot on the rocks and gave tehm a pot she absorbed the spawn and took a 3 week vacation from spawning.

Ha ha... I only do that because I HAVE to. When I blocked my pairs spawning spot on the rocks and gave tehm a pot she absorbed the spawn and took a 3 week vacation from spawning.

the first time i pulled the pot she took a month hiatus, so i was doing the old fashioned scoop technique. well i got impatient last night and pulled the pot. i have 30 or so in a 2.5g tank. will also take pics of what i did so i dont have to have a heater sitting in the tank just a air bubbler. makes the tank less crowded since i use a ranco to control the heater the probe is now in a tub with the tank sitting in a heated water bath.

is there anyway i could get some individual picks of the onyx? i would love to get one i just want it to match my female. they look great by the way!

is there anyway i could get some individual picks of the onyx? i would love to get one i just want it to match my female. they look great by the way!

These guy's are going to keep changing there black from personal experience does not come in til about 1 year old. If you can send me a pic of your female then I can match them a lil better. There second stripe is not fully in yet so it will be a guessing game though.

what will the snocassos go for when theyre sellable?

probably for a

b-ish pair depending on the markings 100-150+shipping,

a-ish pair will be 200-250 depending on markings

snocassos will be 350-400 per pair

platiniums will be 400 per pair

all this is depending on markings of course. it will also be a wysiwyg type transaction so i will shoot pics of them before hand and send for your approval.

Congratz on the babies!! Yeah can't wait to get some from u

the first batch is doing great and the white is coming in more and more each day. suprised that the black is starting to come in also.

the first batch is doing great and the white is coming in more and more each day. suprised that the black is starting to come in also.

Well looks like the lil guys are ready to go. Gunna do a test ship this monday or tuesday and see how that goes. After that they will be ready to ship.

Interested in seeing them, do you have any pictures of them?

I will shoot some when I get home today. Was going to try and take some video of them so that people can see how they look. Gotta figure out how to do it though.

Wow beautiful pair! Congratz, before shipping out I would recommend let them get a little bigger about 1" and healthy fat.

When christoclowns shipped put his babies 2 times, none of them survived and was very stressed out, I was able to only save one but couple months later the fish jumped out the tank and looked dried on my carpet. Poor guy:(

Archived