Innovative Marine Aquariums

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

went out and definately see 1 with snocasso markings all the rest dont really have the stripes yet so maybe a another day or so.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mom and dad

IMG00018.jpg

mom

IMG00017.jpg

babys'

IMG00016.jpg

i know its hard to see but they are there. looks like 2 will have mommas and daddy's markings cant tell on the rest of them

well staying up late to see if they hatch tonight. if not it will be tomorrow

Well the hatch out didn't go as planned. All I haver is one survivor but that's better than none.

I have to figure a way to get the hatch/nest larger. Quality of eggs is great just lacking quantity.

FishEyeAquaculture
Well the hatch out didn't go as planned. All I haver is one survivor but that's better than none.

I have to figure a way to get the hatch/nest larger. Quality of eggs is great just lacking quantity.

T-I-M-E :D

T-I-M-E :D

with my schedule I only get to feed 1 time daily. Was thinking of getting an auto feeded so I can feed while I am gone at work. I know nutrition plays a large role in health of the eggs and hatch rate.

Nest are decent size but seems the male picks a lot off throughout the waiting period. I also might bump the temp a degree and see if I can get the to hatch on the 8th not the 9th day.

My onyx are 7th- 8th day hatchers

One question for you. Do you airate the eggs or do the funnel trick

FishEyeAquaculture
One question for you. Do you airate the eggs or do the funnel trick

I harvest substrate about an hour before hatch and aerate them.

WOW... Those are going to be awesome. Congrats

went out there today and one has 2 dots on the forehead almost like horns. couldnt get a pic but they are starting to color in early unlike my onyx. kinda suprised me

This is so awesome. I'll be following this thread closely.

thank for following. you will definately see ups and downs but hopefully i will be able to teach you something new. i am always trying to learn something new.

This morning I moved the sno babies to the reef tank where there is a chiller. Will be home in a few to check out how everyones doing.

just nwanted everyone to know that the move to the reef went well and everyone seems to be very happy. i am adding a 40 breeder to the system in the garage so i can have a nice size grow out tank. had 3 white acrylic dividers cut with teeth in them so i could section the tank off. now i just have to get everything plumbed since i drilled the tank already

clownfishheaven

What do you feed your fish?

My Percula pair is about 11 months old, female is about 1.75" and the male is 1.25". Would you say they have matured?

What do you feed your fish?

My Percula pair is about 11 months old, female is about 1.75" and the male is 1.25". Would you say they have matured?

They say about 3" or 3 years is the standard but if they were wild caught that's a whole different situation because age is then unknown and you must go by size

Feeding

A lil bit of everything

Flakes

pelets

Mysis(rarely)

Baby brine

Decapsulated eggs

Frozen concockion(sp?)

Took me a second.. but you didn't miss by much -

"concoction"

Good thing I am good with numbers because my spelling stinks.

Going to try and post some crappy videos of the babies. Some of them have sick markings already. Momma still hasn't laid anymore eggs in three weeks but I did change the lights over the breeders to reefbrites leds. Cut my power from 500w/hr to 66w/hr.

Archived