Coral Vue Hydros

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do what i do when i get something expensive. it only cost a few dollars cause i traded a few things for it. hehe

you have an awesome setup. wow thanks for posting the pics.

what kind of skimmer do you have? i am picking up an octopus extreme 200 to use for now. after i get up aqnd running with more babies i will get a bigger one. are you using a UV? i was asking a few people that use one and they like it and then others say they are a waste of time. i like it cause you keep the water column cleaner, but then it kills to much good stuff in the column.

where do you get your cultures and rotifers?

i love my latz, they are so awesome. they have alot of personality. they are more beautiful in person then in pics. i am gonna put them in a nano till they get bigger and either put them in a bigger tankm or the breeding setup. not sure yet.

crossing toes too!

how old are your snowcasso's? when did they start laying? i have my snow paired with a grade A picasso and i see them doing some mating rituals. they never leave each other. im sure the male is the same age or a bit older. he was paired with a picasso before his mate died i got my snow in nov09 and paired her with the picasso in july cause her mate died. im just trying to gauge the maturity of my pair.

well going out to pull some eggs from the snocassos. wish n\me luck and i'll see everyone in the morning

Well last night didn't work so I shut the pumps and lights and went out there tonight and so far I jhave 20 or so. Hard to count and catch.

what will be the going rate for your snowcassos?

probably for

b-ish pair depending on the markings 100-150+shipping,

a-ish pair will be 200-250 depending on markings

snocassos will be 350-400 per pair

platiniums will be 450 per pair

all this is depending on markings of course. it will also be a wysiwyg type transaction so i will shoot pics of them before hand and send for your approval.

Well looks like tomorrow will be lay day for the sno's.

Onyx laid a large nest on the first and the wyomings aren't due for another week. Sunday to be exact

where do you get your roti and phyto cultures from? reeds?

Got my roti's from a local and seahorsesource. I was using algea mac plus but couldn't get the density I like. So I switched to reeds roti grow plus. It was amazing the growth on the rotis. The down side is the daily cleaning of the rots containor. Get real dirty.

Got my roti's from a local and seahorsesource. I was using algea mac plus but couldn't get the density I like. So I switched to reeds roti grow plus. It was amazing the growth on the rotis. The down side is the daily cleaning of the rots containor. Get real dirty.

Just sent you a PM on the Algae Mac - looks like SeahorseSource has a different mixing instruction for using with rots then what is on the label. 3 tsp to 8 oz rodi - HUGE difference from the 1/8 tsp to a litre like the label suggests.

Looks like I'm ordering roti grow plus this week.

Just sent you a PM on the Algae Mac - looks like SeahorseSource has a different mixing instruction for using with rots then what is on the label. 3 tsp to 8 oz rodi - HUGE difference from the 1/8 tsp to a litre like the label suggests.

Looks like I'm ordering roti grow plus this week.

funny the guy never mentioned that when i purchased the product. i was wondering why i was having a hard time keeping the density up.

when i switched to the roti grow i seperated it into 90 ml portions. i keep one portion thawd in the fridge and all the rest frozen. keeps it nice and fresh that way. with keeping 2 5 gallon buckets 1/4 full i use a dilution of 10:1. i add 10 mls of my dilution in the am and the pm. i also syphon once daily to keep everything nice and clean

anyone working with Latz? i just got a medium pair of tank raised and the female is about 2" and they are tank bred.

you got some nice babies there. i cant wait for my pair of snowcasso's to start breeding.

when you get your snows rrcg50? i got mine in nov09. my snow is pairs with a nice and dark grade A picasso.

anyone working with Latz? i just got a medium pair of tank raised and the female is about 2" and they are tank bred.

you got some nice babies there. i cant wait for my pair of snowcasso's to start breeding.

when you get your snows rrcg50? i got mine in nov09. my snow is pairs with a nice and dark grade A picasso.

Thank you.

I am looking for a pair of latz.

I have had my sno from '08. They are very skitish for some reason. I used to feed there anemone just to get them to eat. It was funny they would steel almost everything right off the tentacles.

She is loaded with eggs and should be laying tomorrow

Thank you.

I am looking for a pair of latz.

I have had my sno from '08. They are very skitish for some reason. I used to feed there anemone just to get them to eat. It was funny they would steel almost everything right off the tentacles.

She is loaded with eggs and should be laying tomorrow

guess i was a day off. they laid tonight and its the biggest nest yet. lets see what happens by hatch out though

Biggest nest can't wait to see em!!!!!!

Well my stupid phone just erased my whole message.

Nest looks like a 200-300 in size. Not hugh but real good for them just starting up again after a while.

Onyx should hatch out tonight.

Wyoming whites will lay this weekend. Fingers crossed that he does not eat them again. If so they are going to get moved and will change there spauning cycle I am sure. Wanna break down the tank there in anyway.

quick update

i wanna kill my wyoming white

the sob ate another nest

that makes three. i do not know if it is water quality or something so they got moved to the breeder setup today. if he does it again i will be looking for a replacement

Archived