Pod Your Reef

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

What are the going rate for these little ones? Interested in a pair.

b-ish pair depending on the markings 100-150

a-ish pair will be 200-250

snocassos will be 350-400

platiniums will be 400

all are plus shipping

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Awww... I hope to start breeding some percs soon. Your lil guys are adorable. Do you feed them rotifers?

Rotifers are a first food they are on flake and pellets now

Those are awesome. I like the almost all white ones.

They are so much fun watching them grow. Ready neat to watch the white come in. they would look so sexy in a elos ;)

no problem at all. i am doing a test ship on this wendsday coming up, the company i ordered bags from sent me the wrong ones. after that they will be ready to go

for a

b pair 100-150 +shipping,

a pair 250-300 + shipping

snocassos/platinium 350-400 per pair + shipping.

all this is depending on markings of course. it will also be a wysiwyg type transaction so i will shoot pics of them before hand and send for your approval. shipping will be from 34293 and will go fedex overnight with earliest delivery.

these are the prices

hey i jus finished following all 15 pages and gotta say it is a great thread pics are amazing and fish look great cant wait to get my pair in lol will b sending payment next week

hey i jus finished following all 15 pages and gotta say it is a great thread pics are amazing and fish look great cant wait to get my pair in lol will b sending payment next week

thank you for the kind words. i am definately a clown-o-holic.

Yea I myself am a clown o holic also lol I currently own a pair of snowflake grade A and B and a mix pair of onyx and platniums and soon I can hopefully say a pair of snowcassos talk about clownin

Yea I myself am a clown o holic also lol I currently own a pair of snowflake grade A and B and a mix pair of onyx and platniums and soon I can hopefully say a pair of snowcassos talk about clownin

You definitely won't be disappointed if you decide to grab a pair of these. Mine are looking better every day

post-58669-1295232877_thumb.jpg

post-58669-1295232907_thumb.jpg

You definitely won't be disappointed if you decide to grab a pair of these. Mine are looking better every day

Oh I am even being layed off I managed to work out a payment plan with rich great guy I couldn't wait for my pair so now it will b a matter of acouple of weeks and I will have these beautiful babies :P

man they are looking hot. love how they are onyxing out around the white.

well have not posted on here in a few weeks. the cold had stopped my pair from laying. 2 weeks ago the weather warmed and my 1000w heaters were able to keep the tanks a nice warm 82. wouldnt you know it momma felt like giving me a treat. too bad daddy did not want to. so giving the time span tomorrow or the next day should be spaun number 2. got my fingers crossed.

Glad to here they back to getting busy rich and I told a friend about u hope u guys do busieness he's from jersey aswelll spreading the word pal

Archived